The Official TXR3 Thread

• Thread starter CDailey
  • 2,928 comments
so, let me get this straight(started playing again not to long ago, only money cheat cause im just playig for fun :P)

you have to get 1242 miles on ONE car to get the engine swap unlocked?

and does this engine swap work for any other cars then? or do you have to drive 1242 miles on those too?

unless you beat the game 100% which is impossible :P

thnx guys

gonna play now :P

oh and as a i said i restarted, i was about 60% done with my supra but i got bored, now with the money cheat im not :P

what is it? and do you need gameshark? cause i have gamesharl but i cant type in any of the codes, i cant only get the ones from the disk and the ones from the internet(downloaded through ps2 online) but that doesnt work.

hello I need some gear ratios for the Lancer its my first car and i need the gear ratios i want me car set up for acceleration not top speed can some one help me out.

car freak
unless you beat the game 100% which is impossible :P

thnx guys

gonna play now :P

oh and as a i said i restarted, i was about 60% done with my supra but i got bored, now with the money cheat im not :P

you probably have figured this out by now, but you have to use a cheating device to beat the game. i recommend action replay max evo edition or codebreaker v7 or higher

Wow. I just read through ALL 144 pages! This topic was SO huge. I loved TXR0, but after TXR3 got terrible reviews, I didn't play it. But then after reading this colossal topic, I got it. Not too far in, but it is great.

Noone plays this any more, but I just wanted to keep this topic going, and express how surprised I am at how good this game is.

Now I'm just paranoid that my data will become corrupt any second...

I just started playing, bought a Chaser, been playing for about an hour. All I've bought so far are HG tires for the front (I think its an FR car).
Can someone tell me what parts I should go for first? this car just swirves all over the road and it can't turn very well either.

I just started playing, bought a Chaser, been playing for about an hour. All I've bought so far are HG tires for the front (I think its an FR car).
Can someone tell me what parts I should go for first? this car just swirves all over the road and it can't turn very well either.

Welcome to the world of Tokyo Xtreme Racer. That's just the way the cars handle in this game.

well any tips would help like which tires to buy. HG for both front and back? does it help? what will help my handling then? I've got about 140,000 cr

that looks awesome, must've taken ages. Got any more? should take another pic from a different angle, theres alot of detail we can't see.

I started to make the skyline from 2f2f, but never finished. I did start a few others as well, but they aren't replicas of anything. That pic is from a year ago, I know it's a bad angle, but it was the only one I could find. I just started playing again yesterday and finished off the game. I'm working on a ford gt, so far all I did was make all the vents cf. I was thinking about doing a gt40 replica, but the rear lights don't match. I can't seem to think of any other popular replica cars to make besides cars from the fast and the furious, any ideas?

Here are some better pics of the supra and a couple pics of a blitz wrx ra spec c that I just finished.

Attachments

• 28235748.JPG
    28235748.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 28235848.JPG
    28235848.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 28235449.JPG
    28235449.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 28235302.JPG
    28235302.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 35
can it be done ???

Im not sure, but its worth a try i guess:tup: Well I guess we need software to get the data off the disc. Or the new action replay with the usb flash can be used to get the saved game off the memory card and on the computer and try to edit the files from there.

Back