The Official TXR3 Thread

• Thread starter CDailey
  • 2,928 comments
Just bought my copy for $62(NZ), should be here by the end of the week:D Looks like my 360 will be having a bit of a rest lol.

I'm at 42% and i was wondering what the best engine swap was

I have a Nissan Skyline
With the level 9 engine upgrade
level 5 muffler
and level 5 cooling
and everything else is maxed out.:)

i used an AR Max money code and beat the game within three months. I have forty cars between two different memory cards (five in the garage and fifteen in sub garage each.) My brother borrowed my disc and damaged it, so as soon as I get it repaired/replaced I'll give out more info.

Does anyone know what car would be best to beat the finale bosses that all are name after chess peices....the ones with the Supras in Nagoya? So ar I have a Skyline R34, R32, Nissan 180SX, and Mercedes 500E

What happened to this series? I loved the Dreamcast original, and am halfway through TXR0. But this just isn't up to par, after playing it at my cousins house on Wednesday. I blame the licensed cars strangleing the variety of the game.

Found a way to get Whirlwind Fanfare to show up with a gameshark! I found a nifty little prog called CBcrypt v1.2 which takes codebreaker codes and can decrypt them for use with a gameshark. So i took out all the codebreaker codes for TXR3, decrypted them, put em in the gameshark and guess what?! Flashing cash over the billion marks and whirlwind fanfare shows up as supposed to!! yay!! I'm not sure which of the codes really does the trick but it doesnt bug the game to put em all in, so i'll post the codes for GS here.

Enabling code
F0100008 0014B703
Infinite money
103AEBB0 0000FFFF
Max money
203AEBB0 05F5E0FF
Infinite money 2
108153B0 0000FFFF
Max Money 2
208153B0 05F5E0FF

And i thought the max odometer one and a few others would be nice too.

Max odometer
203AEB54 3B9AC9FF
All cars in car shop
201D36E8 00000000

Most of these have been tested by me and will work with newer gamesharks. But you can always go get the same prog i got and decrypt the codes from codebreakers, doesnt just work for TXR3 you know! works for all the other games too!:) Thanx a zillion to Misfire for making that oh so awesome prog!

I've beat the game about 3 times now. In my most recent game, I'm at 54% completed. Here are my cars:

Starter Car
300ZX 2+2 Z31
553PS 38.8kgm
1292kg
NA 654x2 cc rotary swap
Muffler lvl4, cooling lvl4, transmission lvl3, clutch lvl5, suspension lvl3, brakes lvl5, S tires front & rear, reenforce lvl3, weight down lvl3
Body- front bumper type 3 carbon, hood type 2 carbon, normal type grill carbon, normal type mirror carbon, side skirt type 1 carbon, rear bumper type 3 carbon, rear spoiler type 4 carbon, light eyeline (rear) type 2
-primary car, still use it
-odo: 2,000 mi
-highest top speed: 206mph

My other cars are pretty much to get wanderers. Or, in the 2000GT's case, just because I like them.
RX-7 FC3S
Celica GT-Four ST205
2000GT MF10

I have a 96.7% win loss rate, 324 wins and 11 losses. 4 draws. Max win combo is 11 (engine overheats). Battle speed 122.17mph, distance 586 mi.

im 95% done with the game =]
_how do i get the west corvette to race me? my battle speed is 125.79..not sure how that works? how do i raise it up.
_engine over heated when orimabu challenged me so i went to my garage and i went back to hunt him down but i cant find him.. anyone know how to get him to race me again? thanks.

I didn't know that you could drive with DFP or edit paint with a USB mouse. This old game is starting to look appealing once again!

I'm starting a new profile, with the 'like what I drive' approach, as opposed to the 'drive what I like (need)' approach. It just feels more suiting to a hardcore, old Japanese game such as this. I'm not using the mileage cheat on my gameshark to get the upgrades, and I'm using only the Subaru Alcyone. It's really quite difficult to do, since it's so incredibly slow, and I'm welcoming the challenge. I'll only possibly let myself switch from it once I beat one area with it. And, if I beat one area with it, I'll probably be able to beat the others as well. Once I run out of options, I'll do mileage trick, and only after that potential is exhausted will I switch from it.

I've just downed Osaka with my Alcyone with a 75% win rate.

The new power upgrades are giving me a monster 189ps power output! I'm trying to look for pictures of a Subaru SVX from GT2 that has been race-modded, and I'll paint mine like one of those. Off to the GT2 forums!

EDIT: And... I'm back. It now has 500 miles, 219 ps, and it looks like this:

TXR3RMSVX.jpg

To give you a sense of how closely I tried to follow the GT2 car, here is the car in it's natural habitat: GT2:

RMSVXS4.jpg

I didn't know we had an official Thread for this...

Most of the cars I have are Character-based. I picked my copy up at Gamestop for less than $5. a very good investment.

Does anybody know of any PS2 or Dreamcast emulators that you can play TXR3 on? if so, I'd like a link to were you can get a PS2 emulator and TXR3 emulated game.

Back