The Oil My Gears Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 3,065 comments
  • 121,943 views
The Ford Mustang's indicators oil my gears. I saw one today and they just made me smile.
This sin't exactly it, but you get the idea:
2005-2009-mustang-sequential-turn-signals.gif
 
Patrick
Buy it from Amazon. Way cheaper then any where else.

I figured MW3 would cover trading it at GameStop even though they're a bunch of overpriced d-bags. Plus they give you five dollars for a week old game.
 
It's $50 at GameStop, but this week it's an extra 50% bonus on trade ins.
 
Patrick
It's $50 at GameStop, but this week it's an extra 50% bonus on trade ins.

Oh sweet, gonna try and take advantage of that.
 
Beeblebrox237
The Ford Mustang's indicators oil my gears. I saw one today and they just made me smile.
This sin't exactly it, but you get the idea:

How each rectangle gradually lights up?
 
ilikewaffles11
Gonna get F1 2011. :D I'm trading that piece of garbage Modern Warfare 3 and a few other games for it. I want!

Great game!

What oils my gears is after a horrible day, I came home and had an hour and a half conversation with my dad about muscle cars. I love muscle cars. I'd take a good old Challenger with a HEMI over a Ferrari any day.
 
Beeblebrox237
Yeah. It's one of those things that you have to smile at, no matter what.

One morning I was going tto school, was angry and tired, then I saw that and it cheered me up a bit.
 
I got to ride in a 2011 M3 to school today! :D
 
My dad brings home the car home after work to make sure whatever problem it came to the dealer for, is fixed. Pretty much a test drive.
 
I wonder what the owners would say if they saw him driving it around.
 
They traded it in already. :lol: It's like brand new too - 2011. :boggled:

b389f714.jpg
 
I'm callin BS on this one.
 
Azuremen
Just because you couldn't put together an honest story doesn't mean some kid's dad can't work for a dealership.

:rolleyes:

:lol: 👍
 
Just because you couldn't put together an honest story doesn't mean some kid's dad can't work for a dealership.

:rolleyes:

He, he just got "laid". He is legit now.
 
Just because you couldn't put together an honest story doesn't mean some kid's dad can't work for a dealership.

:rolleyes:

There is not many times where I agree with you Azuremen, but this is one of the times I do. 👍
 
Azuremen
Just because you couldn't put together an honest story doesn't mean some kid's dad can't work for a dealership.

:rolleyes:
Daaammmmnnnnn

Call 911.
 
If I really wanted to make a BS claim, I would say a Lamborghini or something. :dopey:
 
Todays gear oiler is in the form of affection from a mate, she's always there when I'm down and need help.

People are the best 👍
 
I didn't like F1 2011. :( I hope F1 2012 is better.
 
Todays gear oiler is in the form of affection from a mate, she's always there when I'm down and need help.

People are the best 👍

At first I thought you meant sexual and was just thinking "nice", but what you mean is a great feeling nonetheless.

I got F1 2011. :D Can't wait to try it out.
I guess that means no cruising room....

Anyway, just found the band Pearls and Brass, and they're awesome. Also, I rode my bike a lot today, and I'm beginning to get the hang of being good again. We worked on a huge dirt hip and leveling the ground where we will be putting the mini-ramp. All the new ply on the vert feels great, though.:drool:
 
Back