The Oil My Gears Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 3,065 comments
  • 121,959 views
No sorry. :(

I was just kidding, I can't tell if you really care or not, so I'll just clear that up.

Anyway, that Whopper I just had oiled the gears. My intestines are probably flowing with oil as well, but I look at myself as underweight, so it's fine with me.
 
rb26x
I was just kidding, I can't tell if you really care or not, so I'll just clear that up.

Anyway, that Whopper I just had oiled the gears. My intestines are probably flowing with oil as well, but I look at myself as underweight, so it's fine with me.

:lol/
 

Fail.

Waffles, I think he saved, but had help from his parents. I thought he was smarter, though, but the whole hellaflush craze got to him I guess.
 
Oh that sorta makes sense. How he got that much cash though is beyond me. But I guess anythings possible.
 
It was miserable fail :lol: who are you talking about?
 
I like to put Hot Wheels cars on the grill when we have a BBQ...
 
The song 'Creep' by Radiohead. Apparently it's about a guy doesn't feel like he's not good enough to be with a girl so he doesn't even try. Not only is the song amazing, but it's exactly how I feel right now.
 
Jai
Or squash a firework inside, light it and run!

I don't think you have a single post in this thread relating to gears being oiled, do you?
 
I found a 1:64 scale Little Tikes Porsche 959 today. Just got to repaint the body to restore it. Gear oiler. Big time.
 
One of Gumpert's sales managers invited me to Austria to the Red Bull Ring for a Gumpert track day event + after party :D .

Massive gear oiler.

However, I can't go because it's during school D: . Ah well, maybe next time.


Hmm, I guess it was good enough that I got to sit in the Apollo Enraged and Apollo R at the Geneva Auto Show :P .
 
Drifting really epically lubricates my gears really nicely 👍 .
 
I saw a beautiful Challenger yesterday. Was so happy.

Also, just though of this because of the Challenger and it's getting warmer: Camaros and Challengers remind me of summer like Cadillac and Buick remind me of death.
 
Adding this to my FSX hangar :sly:



It's refreshing to fly something so different, especially from one of my favourite movies! :D The startup was a bit unnerving though, went through about 10 attempts before getting it right :O

But after taking off, it flies like a charm 👍 While affecting the framerate a bit, the cockpit and cabin are incredibly detailed, and look awesome at night :drool:
 
I visited the GT5 section for the first time. Felt like going back to the kindergarten. Ah, childhood memories. :)
 
Jet Badger
I visited the GT5 section for the first time. Felt like going back to the kindergarten. Ah, childhood memories. :)

That's pretty funny.!
 
When daylight savings ends, it gets darker earlier sadly. But since it's on a weekend, we get an extra hour added to our weekend because the hour goes back. Oils my gears slightly.
 
When daylight savings ends, it gets darker earlier sadly. But since it's on a weekend, we get an extra hour added to our weekend because the hour goes back. Oils my gears slightly.

This. And what grinds my gears (slightly off topic, sorry) is when we have to switch from GMT to BST 👎 . My history teacher at school says that we have BST and GMT because in the second world war, Britain wanted it's soldiers to get up earlier so they could attack Germany first. So if you want to blame someone for BST, blame the soldiers in the 1940's... :lol:
 
This. And what grinds my gears (slightly off topic, sorry) is when we have to switch from GMT to BST 👎 . My history teacher at school says that we have BST and GMT because in the second world war, Britain wanted it's soldiers to get up earlier so they could attack Germany first. So if you want to blame someone for BST, blame the soldiers in the 1940's... :lol:

Actually it started in WW1, in 1916.

And what Oils my Gears is that my mum may be getting a 1 Series Convertible. Taking one out for a test drive tommorow, and sun is forecast. :D
 
Last edited:
Being wrapped up in a blanket all nice and warm lol
 
E28
Actually it started in WW1, in 1916.

And what Oils my Gears is that my mum may be getting a 1 Series Convertible. Taking one out of a test drive tommorow, and sun is forecast. :D

Thank you for the input. And by the way, that doesn't oil your gears... That drizzles sweet tasting honey all over your gears... 👍 .
 
Slashfan
Being wrapped up in a blanket all nice and warm lol

So you broke the seal of warmth by getting your arms out of the blanket and typing this!?
 
My gears have been oiled again. My parents are sick of the cats jumping on the kitchen bench, so we have permission to shoot the cat with a nerf gun if it gets up there. :sly:
 
Saw 21 Jump Street. It was :censored:ing hilarious.
 
Watching Monty Python sketches oils my gears. So damn hilarious!
 
Back