The "OMG 2.03 and DLC!" thread - DLC Packs Are Live!

• Thread starter ghsnu
  • 1,466 comments
Just took the Lambo for a run around the Ring, here are some quick shots:

nrburgringnordschleife4q.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4co.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3k.jpg

dr3w
how did you do it? is it stock? I tried mine at 1007hp can only do 395.5kmh
isn't it supposed to be able to do 404 or something

Tune it. It'll have 1256 hp and mess with the trans until your happy.
Although I'll admit there is something I'm leaving out that not everyone knows:sly:
Hint*suspension*

Well, theres another matte black added by the Aventador: the Nero Nemesis chip. I would complain but somehow this one is a lot more satisfying...

The Aventador really isn't that fast.....makes me think the car is a bit......overrated.

That's a bit early to claim it's overrated purely based on performance figures or how fast it is in a straight line, from what I understand (gonna try it tomorrow) they designed the Aventador in a way it actually handles better than the Murcielago (or any previous Lambo hypercar), so how it delivers that performance is the main improvement.
So less hypercar, more supercar and therefor more useful as an allrounder.

The Aventador really isn't that fast.....makes me think the car is a bit......overrated.

Oh really, then why did I lap The Ring in 7:13 my first try (not a great lap)? It can do a sub 7:10 time without crazy amounts of effort. That is pretty quick to me. The only reason the F1 is faster is because it has better top end. From 0-130mph I would say the Aventador is one of the fastest production cars in the game.

Oh really, then why did I lap The Ring in 7:13 my first try (not a great lap)? It can do a sub 7:10 time without crazy amounts of effort. That is pretty quick to me. The only reason the F1 is faster is because it has better top end. From 0-130mph I would say the Aventador is one of the fastest production cars in the game.

Exactly, the Aventador is definitely a very, very quick car. It's not a really fast car in terms of top speed. Lamborghini itself stated that the priorities for this car were handling, acceleration and top speed, in that order.

Exactly, the Aventador is definitely a very, very quick car. It's not a really fast car in terms of top speed. Lamborghini itself stated that the priorities for this car were handling, acceleration and top speed, in that order.

While the Murci and Murci SV were very twitchy during oversteer the Aventador is very stable. The Aventador still understeers like the Murci's but this is natural because of the 4WD and relatively heavy weight.

Just my two cents..

As is everyone else in here, i'm going Beetle crazy. Have 6 different ones, all tuned differently, different paints and parts etc etc. It's awesome.

The Leaf.. well I riced it out. Interior is pretty to look at. :dopey:

Aventador.. a let-down really. Don't ask why, as I don't know myself.

The Mini is the most boring of the pack.

I have two Aston's, they sound AMAZING. 👍

And the XJR-9 is awesome, just like the standard always was. We need more Race Car Premiums. That simple. 👍

As for Route X, it really surprised me how awesome it is. The atmosphere, the elevation changes. It's all good. Can't wait to give it more go's.

Will definitely get Car Pack 3 but I struggle to find a reason why I should pay for a feature which used to be free and that new track will probably make me fall asleep of boredom.

^ Even though I'm no fan of the Beetle, that is quite tempting.

Will definitely get Car Pack 3 but I struggle to find a reason why I should pay for a feature which used to be free and that new track will probably make me fall asleep of boredom.

It used to be free? :odd: What is this you speak of?

Latest Posts

Back