The one car you want in a car game, but never appears

is-coveting-the-slantnose-porsche-911-a-generational-thing-1476934528132-1000x750.jpg

1986-Porsche-911-Turbo-Slantnose-Flachbau_d.jpg

url

Why not a slant nose porsche? Or just more 70s-80s porsche in general. It's an itch that's never been scratched

My brother and I still await an EF Civic hatchback in a game. They only ever feature the CR-X. I'd be happy to be corrected and pointed to an existing option. No, that thing in GTA doesn't count. :lol:

Personally, I'd like a game to include the Mercedes CLR. Probably won't happen for obvious reasons, but I can dream.

The facelift Foxbody Mustang LX. Yes, there's the Cobra R in Forza and I would just accept that except for one problem. Turn 10 never puts time towards adding LX bumper options to the Cobra R. Grrrrr.
1993-Ford-Mustang-LX-5.0-Front.jpg

It is all I am asking for for years now:embarrassed::lol:

• 1998 BTCC Peugeot 406 Esso Ultron

peugeot_406_btcc_6.jpg

Dust off your old PS1. It's on Gran Turismo 2!

It's actually the last car I used in GT2. I had an absolutely fabulous battle with I think a Viper at the 60 laps of Grand Valley.

latest

I'd like to see the Sauber C291 and it's godly sounding flat 12.

mercedes-benz_sauber_1991_photos_1.jpg

Sauber C11 and Jaguar XJR-14 just behind...

I'll try it out as soon as rFactor is on sale in Steam, they still dare to ask 22 euro. :confused:

Try rFactor Lite. It's Freeware. It just Don't include the standart rfactor Cars and Tracks. But that shouldn't be a problem, as there are tons of cars and tracks to download.

Try rFactor Lite. It's Freeware. It just Don't include the standart rfactor Cars and Tracks. But that shouldn't be a problem, as there are tons of cars and tracks to download.

Going a bit off topic here, but could you PM me a download link?
Can't find any link that's still online, not even rFactor themselves hosts it anymore.

Porsche Carrera GT. It's been in a couple of games, but none of them have done it justice. From memory, Forza 2 went closest to nailing the sound, everything else (including PCARS 2) is way off

Porsche Carrera GT. It's been in a couple of games, but none of them have done it justice. From memory, Forza 2 went closest to nailing the sound, everything else (including PCARS 2) is way off
I always thought the original NFSMW example sounded really good

2298ebc2e9191ade71a2a032b5b29327--dodge-hemi-dodge-dart.jpg
My first love

https://www.streetmusclemag.com/news/68-hurst-hemi-dart-l023-is-this-the-worlds-fastest-muscle-car/

There are only a few muscle cars that are legendary. The earn that status, the cars needed to have broken new ground, changing the way people from all parties looked at them. The ’68 Hurst HEMI Dodge Dart – code L023 – is said to be the fastest muscle car of all time. Differing greatly from the base Dodge Dart produced for 1968, bare Dart bodies were shipped to the Madison Heights, Michigan, Hurst Performance facility for further outfitting.

Back