The one car you want in a car game, but never appears

  • Thread starter Thread starter imported_rik19
  • 171 comments
  • 26,675 views
Technically, if you add a nose cone and a tall rear wing, you get a Superbird, which is already in a couple of games.

While I also like the superbird, I think we can agree, that it's a quiet different car, asthetics wise. From the looks, it is as close to the original Roadrunner as any other B Body, don't you think so?
 
I still hope one day for a sierra sapphire cosworth...please.....in a game.."cough" project cars..:) @IanBell

screenshot_20170526_153023_c9ec53424dee5ce00f363b6ecf547346ab12e834.png
dscf1982_35053a0e9c9aa8afca65dc69d07356363aa4e94a.jpg
ford-sierra-sapphire-cosworth-4x4-09-image_670a6.jpg
Sierra_Cosworth_side_05.jpg
 
This is the thread for all those amazing cars that you wish you could race in Forza or GT Sport or any other AAA racing game, but you know they never will be. You want to stare at their perfectly rendered bodies in the game, look at all the details close-up, drive them like you never would be able to in real life. But you can't. Post your pipe dreams here, who knows, maybe they will be put in a game someday...

I'll start off with a few, but I'll be back with more.

1970 Lancia Stratos Zero
520009992-1.jpg

Hell, any of the weird '70s Bertone wedges would be fun to race. Just not in cockpit view.

Prewar cars are severely lacking. They could be great fun to race, and car porn to look at in a modern game.
Cord 812
cord-812-sportsman-3.jpg


Duesenberg SJ
1933duesygusdrsidefrlowopen.jpg


Daimler 40/50 Double Six Sport Saloon
1931_Daimler_DoubleSix40501.jpg


Stutz Model M Lancefield
maxresdefault.jpg
 
Prewar cars are severely lacking. They could be great fun to race, and car porn to look at in a modern game.
Cord 812
Agreed, but I think there is one game that did feature a 30's Cord. L.A. Noire had a 1936. Certainly not a sim racer but still pretty cool
maxresdefault.jpg


As for cars I wish that were in racing games, I have hundreds that I want especially prewar. But here are just a few:
2009 BMW I8 Concept
BMW_i8_Concept_IAA.jpg


1937 Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic
ok-6-e1498805191220.jpg


1959 Pontiac Bonneville
117502_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg


Subaru 360 Sambar MKII (1966-1973)
1970-Subaru-360-Sambar.jpg


1913 Mercer Model 35 J 'Raceabout'
1913_Mercer_Model_35_J_Raceabout_%283828710921%29.jpg


1906 Stanley Rocket
1901.jpg
​
 

Attachments

  • upload_2018-8-3_7-58-24.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-3_7-58-24.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 29
We seriously need the Lamborghini Urraco in a decent racing game, Lamborghini at its finest.

lamborghini.jpg


Doesn't matter which version, P200, P111, P250, P300, I'll always love the growl of that Lambo V8!
 
We seriously need the Lamborghini Urraco in a decent racing game, Lamborghini at its finest.

lamborghini.jpg


Doesn't matter which version, P200, P111, P250, P300, I'll always love the growl of that Lambo V8!

350GT and Islero need to be in a racing game too.
200191-1000-0@2x.jpg

poster_24513.jpg


I can see these appearing in Forza someday.
 
Bentley 8 litre. (Yeah I think it's coming to Horizon 4 but shh)
 
A BTCC Vauxhall Cavalier. Preferably the pre-93.
 
Was going to answer Fiat 124
View attachment 756818
Then this popped out.
So yeah, any competitive car Fiat has ever made

The Abarth 124 GT4 is still undergoing testing, so I wouldn't expect any video game appearances until the official unveiling.

Street-legal versions (Road and Rally) of the Abarth 124 are available in a number of games.
 
Some Renault rarities and legends:

Renault Safrane Biturbo
Biturbo1.jpg


Renault Wind Gordini 133
c837781761d3812db09d69b882c2a25f.jpg


Renault Mégane R26-R
18788125920.jpg


Renault/Dacia Sandero RS 2.0
Renault-Sandero-RS-Racing-Spirit-07-e1494813695540-630x363.jpg
 
This just turned into a car pack wishlist for any racing game :)
 
1930 Bentley Speed Six Gurney Nutting "Blue Train"
5947211863_e043234fa8_b.jpg


1938 Hispano-Suiza H6 C Dubonnet-Xenia
Saoutchik_Hispano-Suiza_H6C_Dubonnet_Xenia_Streamliner_1938_11.jpg


1960 Plymouth XNR
1960-plymouth-xnr-ghia-roadster_100360214_l.jpg


1990 Vector W8
1200px-VectorW8.jpg


1967 Maserati Ghibli (How is this not in any modern games?)
22483_3213_1.jpg
 
McLaren MP4/8. The idea of seeing a Ford powered McLaren in a racing game is just enticing.
mclaren-mp4-8-big.jpg


Porsche 918 RSR. The only games I know of that has the 918 RSR are NFS The Run and Real Racing 3.
porsche-918-rsr-concept-debuts-porsche-918-spyder-news-car-and-driver-photo-379578-s-original.jpg


Nissan Auto Produce Boss D1 Project with Potenza Silvia S15. A car that brought Youichi Imamura three consecutive titles.
092-Feat-S15-002-S15s.jpg


And lastly for a road car, it's this. A road version of the Venturi 600 LM.
927233.jpg
 
I have always wanted the Rolls Royce Phantom in a racing game but it never happens and the car has been around for 15 years!

The Dawn and Wraith are in Forza but not the Phantom :indiff:
 
I want this Syrena 105. With its 842cc it would be tons of fun.
fsm-syrena.jpg


Why are Eastern-European manufacturers are absent in most games? :guilty:
 
1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale as used in Evil Dead movies and Ash vs Evil Dead series.

valuestop.jpg


images.duckduckgo.com.jpg


images.duckduckgom.jpg
 
Last edited:
I choose the Mazda RX-9. This is something that has yet to appear in any racing game.
 
I don't think it's possible to wish for a Skyline/GTR in this thread :lol:
 
Back