The ONE car you want to see in GT6

• Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
-> A Commodore Ute would be a good choice:

1385789_600037406700366_1327683750_n.jpg

^ Especially in its alien enviroment, if you know what I mean... :sly:

If only. Got to say though, I'm not the biggest fan of the E series maloo (would spend the extra money on an SS any day) but those wheels are horrible

would be good to get any of the the Aussie cars, FPR and HSV. Wont happen though :(

Kaz probably didnt do the HSV though because they are sooooooo ugly, its not just the wheels !!!!!

I adore the Audi Quattro and glad to see it in the game but I think they might of missed something by not putting in the BMW M1 in. I am not a big Bimmer fan but the M1 is supposed to bloody awesome and as exciting as the original VW golf GTI when hot hatches were hot hatches.

1995 Ferrari F50

I've been waiting 15 years to drive this car in a Gran Turismo game. Took long enough for Ferrari; please don't make me wait much longer for the F50. :(

If it's in GT6 I'll go nuts.
Same here. I am one of the odd balls and prefer it over the F40.

I adore the Audi Quattro and glad to see it in the game but I think they might of missed something by not putting in the BMW M1 in. I am not a big Bimmer fan but the M1 is supposed to bloody awesome and as exciting as the original VW golf GTI when hot hatches were hot hatches.
M1 or 1 Series M...?

Anyway, RB9. With PD and RBRs close relationship, I'm surprised they haven't pushed for the licensing that hard...

I believe you guys won't kill me if I post more than one...?
Right?
...right?

Choose any of the following, I'll be happy with any of them.

3543d1068928762-alfa-scighera-alfa-scighera.jpg

6.jpg

cala1.jpg

1995%20Italdesign%20Cala%20Concept_2.jpg

Because I utterly adore the two, drove the hell out of them in Need For Speed III and II <3

Alfa_Romeo-4C_2014_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Alfa_Romeo-4C_2014_photo_22.jpg

Because cute, because somewhat fierce, because questionable headlights.
More seriously, I love it so much that I swear to God I'd order it if I had the money.
And I don't even have a license.

BMW-M5_2001_photo_01.jpg

BMW-M5_2001_photo_07.jpg

Because I think it's one of the best looking saloons ever made (if not the one), and one of the best factory-tuned everyday cars as well.

Has not been revealed as a render yet, but the Red Bull X2014. The X2010 was such a blast to drive in GT5; I enjoyed it so much I grew into hotlapping all of the tracks in-game to the best of my ability with the vehicle. Now with more circuits than ever, I can't wait to give the X2014 a spin.

I would really like to see the Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo from 1996 as a premium. Please do this PD eventually, its all i am asking for.

What I don't want to see in the game... it's hard to decide. Probably a Tuk-Tuk is what I wouldn't want to see. XD

Edit: I derp'd on the thread title.

Last edited:
Back