The ONE car you want to see in GT6

• Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
Lexus TMG 650
Lexus-LS-TMG-Sports-650-2.jpg

lexus_ls-tmg-sports-650-2012_r6.jpg-e1358023133561.jpg

This is my opinion of course, but Rolls Royce are the most boring luxury cars out there. Interior is good but exterior is so outdated.
Do you find this boring?:

Vorsteiner Rolls Royce Ghost:

Engine: 6.6 L Twin Turbo V12
Horsepower @ RPM: 563
Displacement: 6.6 L
0-60 time: 4.7 sec.
Top Speed: 155 mph
rr-vs170.jpg

Do you find this boring?:

Vorsteiner Rolls Royce Ghost:

Engine: 6.6 L Twin Turbo V12
Horsepower @ RPM: 563
Displacement: 6.6 L
0-60 time: 4.7 sec.
Top Speed: 155 mph
rr-vs170.jpg

I can't say I've ever seen one on a track, and I don't think I'd want to. Massive fuel/tyre consumption for average performance.

I can't say I've ever seen one on a track, and I don't think I'd want to. Massive fuel/tyre consumption for average performance.
It's a game, fuel consumption and tire wear is free:
wallrollerl.JPG

It's a game, fuel consumption and tire wear is free:

Picture didn't work but true. The Rolls would be an outlandish addition to the game, but I'd want something more outlandish than that personally. It'd be pretty cool to strip it and see it literally lose a tonne in weight though.

Picture didn't work but true. The Rolls would be an outlandish addition to the game, but I'd want something more outlandish than that personally. It'd be pretty cool to strip it and see it literally lose a tonne in weight though.
More outlandish than the Tank Car or Moon Rover?:lol: Imagine the luxurious cockpit and almost no engine sound at all from there...surely PD would get the sounds right at least..:dopey::lol:

More outlandish than the Tank Car or Moon Rover?:lol: Imagine the luxurious cockpit and almost no engine sound at all from there...surely PD would get the sounds right at least..:dopey::lol:

Good point, but then think of it with a gold chrome body, gold chrome japanese rims, a spoiler, a carbon fibre hood with hood pins and stupid camber, drifting Tsukuba :lol:

Moon Rover please!!!

Just kidding, would love the F12 or 599 GTO, but since it's very plausible these being a DLC, I would go for the Ford Focus RS '09 that I have no idea why it's not in GT6 (atleast confirmed).

Back