The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,981 views
Lexus TMG 650
Lexus-LS-TMG-Sports-650-2.jpg

lexus_ls-tmg-sports-650-2012_r6.jpg-e1358023133561.jpg
 
the one car i wanna see most in gt6 is the Audi R18 Race car (P) that would be epic. But i'm not holding my breath :crazy:

Its here brother. :cheers:
 
OH PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!

This is my opinion of course, but Rolls Royce are the most boring luxury cars out there. Interior is good but exterior is so outdated.
 
Saleen RRR '97 Le Mans race car.

image19.jpg
 
This morning during my commute, i immediately thought of GT6 when i saw this:

i-QscRdbz-L.jpg



i-cwQW328-L.jpg



i-gS33rrG-L.jpg



i-f2Mpc7C-L.jpg
 
All of the Venturi cars featured in GT2.
 
This is my opinion of course, but Rolls Royce are the most boring luxury cars out there. Interior is good but exterior is so outdated.
Do you find this boring?:

Vorsteiner Rolls Royce Ghost:

Engine: 6.6 L Twin Turbo V12
Horsepower @ RPM: 563
Displacement: 6.6 L
0-60 time: 4.7 sec.
Top Speed: 155 mph
rr-vs170.jpg
 
I prefer Rolls over Bentley, personally. The "outdated exterior" still looks awesome.
 
Do you find this boring?:

Vorsteiner Rolls Royce Ghost:

Engine: 6.6 L Twin Turbo V12
Horsepower @ RPM: 563
Displacement: 6.6 L
0-60 time: 4.7 sec.
Top Speed: 155 mph
rr-vs170.jpg

I can't say I've ever seen one on a track, and I don't think I'd want to. Massive fuel/tyre consumption for average performance.
 
Gilles Villeneuve's Ferrari 312-t4
Or Ayrton Senna's Mclaren/Honda MP4/4
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 18
I can't say I've ever seen one on a track, and I don't think I'd want to. Massive fuel/tyre consumption for average performance.
It's a game, fuel consumption and tire wear is free:
wallrollerl.JPG
 
It's a game, fuel consumption and tire wear is free:

Picture didn't work but true. The Rolls would be an outlandish addition to the game, but I'd want something more outlandish than that personally. It'd be pretty cool to strip it and see it literally lose a tonne in weight though.
 
Picture didn't work but true. The Rolls would be an outlandish addition to the game, but I'd want something more outlandish than that personally. It'd be pretty cool to strip it and see it literally lose a tonne in weight though.
More outlandish than the Tank Car or Moon Rover?:lol: Imagine the luxurious cockpit and almost no engine sound at all from there...surely PD would get the sounds right at least..:dopey::lol:
 
More outlandish than the Tank Car or Moon Rover?:lol: Imagine the luxurious cockpit and almost no engine sound at all from there...surely PD would get the sounds right at least..:dopey::lol:

Good point, but then think of it with a gold chrome body, gold chrome japanese rims, a spoiler, a carbon fibre hood with hood pins and stupid camber, drifting Tsukuba :lol:
 
Isn't there already some gold chrome on the rover?
 
I prefer Rolls over Bentley, personally. The "outdated exterior" still looks awesome.

But aren't the new Rolls just a upscale BMW?
 
Moon Rover please!!!

Just kidding, would love the F12 or 599 GTO, but since it's very plausible these being a DLC, I would go for the Ford Focus RS '09 that I have no idea why it's not in GT6 (atleast confirmed).
 
Do you find this boring?:

Vorsteiner Rolls Royce Ghost:

Engine: 6.6 L Twin Turbo V12
Horsepower @ RPM: 563
Displacement: 6.6 L
0-60 time: 4.7 sec.
Top Speed: 155 mph
rr-vs170.jpg

LOL

If this actually exists it's more proof that money doesn't buy taste.
 
Back