The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,978 views
How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:
lamborghini_egoista_three_quarter_front_view.jpg

we dont need planes in GT6!:scared:

So, at first I was going to say 2014 Camaro Z/28, but then I remembered: Chevy Cruze--diesel or petal--with a race mod similar to WTCC. Odd, I know, but affordable FF cars need love too! ^_~

odd thought but nice taste 👍

A petal powered Cruze? That'll be the Greenpeace special edition then.

A RM similar to WTCC would be nice though.

i think he meant petrol lol
 
How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:

That's my new ultimate dream car, so yes please. 👍

This, or the Aston Martin DB5.
 
I would like to see a BMW like the one for my profile pic. I love those rear lights :lol:.
 
Nike One from GT4, that thing was radical!
 
McLaren mp4-4 senna
 
SSC Tuatara, I would like to see it in a game sometime.
 
The beautiful AE86.


Supa dorifuto!
 
How about the other Lamborghini concept that came out this year, the Egoista:
lamborghini_egoista_three_quarter_front_view.jpg
Did Lamborghini just put one of their V10's in an F-117 and call it a day? Admittedly, that car looks kind of awesome, in a fugly sort of way. I'd drive it.

Personally, I'll be happy as long as I get a Pagani Huayra.
 
kennylmao
Tommy Kaira ZZII Race Version from GT2. :(

-

-

Which will never come to GT6. :(

Maybe if we get a premium ZZII and then get a RM mod for it.
 
Lamborghini Diablo, either the original one, SV or SE30. A VT 6.0 would be ok too.

For RM's, it could turn into a GT, GTR, SE30 Jota or something similar to the Nomad Diablo.
 
99-04 model mustang, its literally the most popular car in my town and a car i fell in love with in GT2.

Its also the car i own (99 model)

Anyone in that year range that's not the SVT cobra would be wonderful.
 
Did PD really confirmed that they will add some cars in the upcoming game?
 
I always loved the GT-One road car in GT3. Same with a GT40 road car. Both would be nice to have.
 
The Porsche 901 prototype (#17, I believe) which was in Motor Trend for a road test.
 
Any of the Rauh Welt Begriff Porsches.
 
image.php
[/url][/IMG]

This in all its variety.

First Generation (the Black and the Blue one) and Spyder (the one on the right). Not just the second Generation. Doesn´t need to be premium. Standard ist fair enough...
 
This in all its variety.

First Generation (the Black and the Blue one) and Spyder (the one on the right). Not just the second Generation. Doesn´t need to be premium. Standard ist fair enough...


Heh, funny. I came to post a thread about bringing back the first gen 3000GT VR4/GTO TT.

Obligatory pic.

f7A83me.jpg
 
Heh, funny. I came to post a thread about bringing back the first gen 3000GT VR4/GTO TT.

Obligatory pic.

f7A83me.jpg

Damn right. Its time for these beauties to be back in the game. 👍
 
Red Bull RB9. Replace the X2010 with that one instead.
 
Back