The ONE car you want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 762 comments
  • 80,980 views
GT needs more Hatch challengers.
I would love a Leon Cupra to be in the mix with newer model hatches.
 
2011 Lexus LS460 Sport

This car would be nice with some camber + wheel spacers..
 
I wanted it since the first time I saw it... that GReddy GT-R 35rx...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuwGE4Jh0s">YouTube Link</a>

I want it because it was built for track use and not dragster even though it has 1250 hp. The good news is that it has won in a car show and is supposed to be modeled in a future GT. I hope it is GT6.

Not another R35 plz noo.

BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution :P :P :D
1990_BMW_M3_(_E30_)_Sport_Evolution_004_8388.jpg


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqzuceUkqoM
 
Koenigsegg CCX & VF HSV GTS &#128525;&#128525;
 
Not another R35 plz noo.

BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution :P :P :D

I really don't understand why the E30 and E36 M3s aren't already in the Gran Turismo series. As far as I'm aware, licensing isn't an issue...
 
Audi RS2.

The original performance wagon. I'd love to hear that 5 cyl screaming 👍
 
Audi RS2.

The original performance wagon. I'd love to hear that 5 cyl screaming 👍

BMW E30 Sport Evolution
And Audi RS2
Too very GOOD car i want.
And i wildden't say no to the S2 :D
 
Vector Avtech WX-8
I'd be a beast to drive, 2000 HP.
 
I am very surprised that non of the Mirage Cup cars have not been added considering it is the series a lot of drivers were recruited to the JGTC teams.
 
Mercedes-Benz 450SEL 6.9.

457720.jpg
 
USDM
89-94 240sx Coupe

5mk9p1.jpg


In the U.S. it is a very popular choice for Drifters.
There is already the Hatchback version, but we definitely need the coupe version
to fulfill the realism of our driving experience.
 
USDM
89-94 240sx Coupe

In the U.S. it is a very popular choice for Drifters.
There is already the Hatchback version, but we definitely need the coupe version
to fulfill the realism of our driving experience.

That is not a orginal car
It's a Nissan Silvia S13 with the 180sx front Bumper, and is Called the OneVia, you have that car in GT5 to, but They dont give you the Option to change the frontbumper
 
Ford-GT90.jpg


Who remembers this? I remember being rather young and being blown away by this car, it just looked so futuristic. Turns out it was not as good as i thought it was but either way, a premium treatment on this would be fantastic. The Ford GT90
 
LaFerrari
Ferrari F12
Pagani Huyara
McLaren P1
Koeniggsegg Agera
Gumpert Apollo
Sierra RS 500
Sierra RS Cosworth/4x4
Sierra XR4i/x4
Escort RS Cosworth
Escort RS Turbo
Escort RS1600i
Escort XR3/i
Escort RS 2000
Escort Mexico
Fiesta RS Turbo
Fiesta RS1800
Fiesta XR2/i
Fiesta Zetec S
Lotus Cortina
Cortina 1600E
Astra VXR
Astra GSi
Astra GTE/GTE 16v
Calibra Turbo 4x4
Cavalier GSi 2000
Cavalier SRi 130
Nova GTE
Capri 2.8i
Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9/1.6
Renault 5 GT Turbo

They'll do for now!
 
LaFerrari
Ferrari F12
Pagani Huyara
McLaren P1
Koeniggsegg Agera
Gumpert Apollo
Sierra RS 500
Sierra RS Cosworth/4x4
Sierra XR4i/x4
Escort RS Cosworth
Escort RS Turbo
Escort RS1600i
Escort XR3/i
Escort RS 2000
Escort Mexico
Fiesta RS Turbo
Fiesta RS1800
Fiesta XR2/i
Fiesta Zetec S
Lotus Cortina
Cortina 1600E
Astra VXR
Astra GSi
Astra GTE/GTE 16v
Calibra Turbo 4x4
Cavalier GSi 2000
Cavalier SRi 130
Nova GTE
Capri 2.8i
Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9/1.6
Renault 5 GT Turbo

They'll do for now!

One car... Just saying
 
Ford Fiesta WRC '14 (as seen in my profile pucture) :)
 
Hm. One car? I really think the Hennessey Venom GT would be a great addition to GT's line up.
 
Back