The Order 1886PS4 

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 97 comments
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
nBGgqM8.jpg

The Order: 1886 re-writes history by introducing a unique vision of Victorian-Era London where myths and technology co-exist. As a member of an elite order of knights, join a centuries-old war that will determine the course of history forever.

THE ORDER 1886 is OUT NOW!

Gameplay Videos

Last edited:
Yep, thats now right next to Driveclub, The Crew and Watch_Dogs on my PS4 must have list. (and Project Cars, but since I m a WMD member, I ll get that for free... spazzinga! :D )

Wow, the gameplay's amazing! The QTM is a minus though. It doesn't make cutscenes any better nor makes me attentive to it - I'm already paying attention.

I'll have to have a PS4. I'm so having this game. And Watch Dogs as well.

I loved the gameplay. Looking foward to more news.

Wow. I liked the free running bit too, looks like an Assasin's Creed, set in Victorian London (something AC should have done long ago... the environment is made for it!) with a more creative storyline!

For me, this kinda details the philosophical difference between Playstation and Xbox. Xbox has the better FPS or kill everything style games, e.g Halo, Gears of war. Games I'm not really into, where as the Japanese/Sony tend to have better games with crazy, creative ideas/storylines that are usually 3rd person shooters e.g this, metal gear solid, uncharted etc.

I don't really think that qualifies as a leak considering it was Sony who streamed the gameplay via Twitch.

BoUs99wIQAA9T9A.jpg

Still, the game looks fantastic. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I don't really think that qualifies as a leak considering it was Sony who streamed the gameplay via Twitch.

BoUs99wIQAA9T9A.jpg

Still, the game looks fantastic. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Thanks for the info, people told me it was a e3 leak...

Seems Sony will have to rely on multiplatform.

The guys at Sucker Punch have done a sterling job though and lived up to the trailers.

Take their time on fine-tuning the gameplay & graphics.

I don't mind the delay at all. Will see the gameplay of UNCHARTED & The Order at E3, next month! :)

Back