The Order 1886PS4 

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 97 comments
Lol..probably :lol:

Have reached chapter 9 and I like the story, I like the gameplay and my god it's gorgeous :bowdown: The story is lineair but it suits this game very well. The gameplay is varied and the switching between cutscenes and gameplay works well. It has some pretty brutal scènes and I appreciate the main character (He reminds me of Timothy Dalton 👍). The way the story builds is nicely done. I feel like I am playing a movie.

Chapter 15 :D

Hard to put down the game. Nice plottwist even though I knew something was wrong with that person from the beginning. Chapter 12 and 13 contain no gameplay. Chapter 14 short section.

I think it's the most beautiful game I've played on this génération and honestly if ATDawn makes another Order game I'll purchase it without hesitation. I simply love it.

...I think it's the most beautiful game I've played on this génération and honestly if ATDawn makes another Order game I'll purchase it without hesitation. I simply love it.
Funnily enough, I never went past the opening chapter but I know when I have the time, I'll have a beautiful game to play -it's a bit like with the Watch Dogs T-Bone add-on and Ellie's story for TLoU, I don't want them to end so am happy to wait for the right moment to finish them.

Last edited:
It starts of slow but once the first chapter is done it picks up speed. You won't need more than 8 to 9 hours to complète it. After the chapters are unlocked and you can have great photosessions :D

Back