The Paint Trading Thread

Looking for Celestin........

Its a solid colour and a light shade of blue, not sure what car it come from but its sweet!

Have all mattes and both chromes. :)

Does anybody have a baby blue or somthing close to it,
will trade for a lvl1 turbocharger

message me on my psn: KASIM_97

does anyone have a pink colour. ya know like a proper pink. the pink I'm looking for is the one you can get with the lexus lfa. if someone has more or something i don't really care, I'm just thrsty for that colour. I'll trade anything wot u want - we'll talk.
add me vogelsang1234
and pm me :D

I'm looking for the paint colour "Iris Red Pearl", you can find this paint with the Honda Jazz in the UCD and so far has been hard to come by for me as I only have the one. Currently looking for any number. Can swap for other paints depending what you're looking for, PM me if you have that paint.

looking for Reflex Blue msg me if u know where 2 find it :)

You can get Reflex Purple from the following cars:

TVR - TUSCAN SPEED 6 '00 -
$94,800

TVR - Tamora '02 - $70,940

Both cars can be bought from the New Car Dealership. Choose reflex purple before you buy the car.

Last edited:
does anyone have a pink colour. ya know like a proper pink. the pink I'm looking for is the one you can get with the lexus lfa. if someone has more or something i don't really care, I'm just thrsty for that colour. I'll trade anything wot u want - we'll talk.
add me vogelsang1234

Hi did you get this paint, I have it, il send you it if you send me a bright orange, you add me i may not remember

I'm looking for rarer light blue colors like Matte light blue. I have plenty of light, dark grey and sliver Matte colors as well as a few others.

add me vogelsang1234

I got a Matte pink

Back