The Pictures of Mike Rotch (now with added development)

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 240 comments
Awesome awesome!
Going to set this as my phone wallpaper - I figured the text would be appropriate to see whenever I check the time while running errands :lol:
Haha, thanks mate, I'll take that as a compliment :). If you'd like a higher res version, let me know 👍

Pics coming along nicely mate.👍

Speaking of higher resolutions could I possibly get a higher version of the couple of pics from the recent trip?

Thoughts?
No need to answer here though, don't want to derail thread.

Last edited:
Speaking of higher resolutions could I possibly get a higher version of the couple of pics from the recent trip?
Sure mate, PM me how big you want em 👍. As for the Nikkor lens, I'm not well versed at all in Canikon lenses - you probably wanna ask in the Premo thread as those guys will be able to help 👍

Free Parking
Industar 50-2 50mm

This one is pretty smashing.

Very good images fella, that Industar produces some clean shots.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments :).

@Sprite I am really looking forward to pairing the Indu with my new (2nd hand) NEX6 once the adapter arrives, it should make for a much more compact walkaround package then my Alpha. For some reason it seems to lends itself to B&W.

Some of this is very cool! Standout would have to be the broken window from the first post - but then again I am a sucker for strong geometrics 👍

Back