Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
The Pink Twins!

picture.php

Hello all this is CheladaJr here Talking to you about the New Pink Twins! I put this up as another Birthday Gift to Yumi! This time we will be removing the thread on the drift thread and adding then to the Drift Teams and Meets Thread. These to girls both come from Tokyo but recently moved to the states! The two are extremely warm hearted and nice! Both the age of 18 they both are best friends in real life and love to drift! They are the first "Showgroup" team i've seen on Gran Turismo 5. This Means they do not do Competitions. They drift for the fun of drifting not for wins or losses. Their lines are perfectly on point with each other! They both drive Matte Pink cars and use the same cars at the same time! I love these to girls like sisters and i've only known them for a week. So Welcome them to the Forum!

(P.S I was given permission from Yumi to make this thread their thread.)

Members

IIxYumixII

IIxHaRuKaxII

These are the only two and they will never be doing tryouts.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep your eye out for these Two!

Last edited:
The pic's look good but is that as close as you can get to them who was in the LFA they should have been on the door of that supra but other than that welcome to GTP and Good luck with your showcase from Prodigy Drift.

The pic's look good but is that as close as you can get to them who was in the LFA they should have been on the door of that supra but other than that welcome to GTP and Good luck with your showcase from Prodigy Drift.

Actually thats Anon from Alpine and Those Supra's are pretty fast and Anon's LFA was tuned down to 500hp because he was getting ready for a competition

Actually thats Anon from Alpine and Those Supra's are pretty fast and Anon's LFA was tuned down to 500hp because he was getting ready for a competition

Not to spam the thread and all but if it was tuned down to 500hp then he should have had more grip really I guess it comes down to skill I can drift 800hp
Ford GT and tandem with an S13. Door to door but like I said good luck ladies I'm almost finished with this tech collage and should be home in a few months we should shread some tracks together.

Yea dude he just tuned it down. The comp lobby was only 601hp so I guess he just tuned it down more.

I'm starting to think you are obsessed with the Pink Twins, maybe you should help them find there way to this thread as it is their own and because they are new.

Anyway Good Luck to you all. :)

It's a very small drift team you have here, good luck from Team Liquid :) . I hope to drift with you girls soon 👍 .

It looks like it, you kinda made two threads already posting pics and saying how awesome they are and now you changed your profile pic to what I guess is one of the girl's car. And that's just how it all looks, I'm not bothered though, I'm just saying how I see it 👍

Gosh what's the fight about -.- I asked for the picture.. Me and Ruka want tandem photo's with drift teams on GT5, and Alpine let us take some with Chela and Himself :)

YuMiLoVeRuKa
Gosh what's the fight about -.- I asked for the picture.. Me and Ruka want tandem photo's with drift teams on GT5, and Alpine let us take some with Chela and Himself :)

Yumi you gonna be on later? And if so can you add Alpine_UnKnowN it's me, and send me a car please I am in need of one on that account and I can't send myself one until later on tomorrow.

Yumi you gonna be on later? And if so can you add Alpine_UnKnowN it's me, and send me a car please I am in need of one on that account and I can't send myself one until later on tomorrow.

I already sent a request silly (:
Go check lol

It looks like it, you kinda made two threads already posting pics and saying how awesome they are and now you changed your profile pic to what I guess is one of the girl's car. And that's just how it all looks, I'm not bothered though, I'm just saying how I see it 👍

You lot need hand bags!

Good luck ladies! Have fun!

I'm starting to think you are obsessed with the Pink Twins, maybe you should help them find there way to this thread as it is their own and because they are new.

Anyway Good Luck to you all. :)

It looks like it, you kinda made two threads already posting pics and saying how awesome they are and now you changed your profile pic to what I guess is one of the girl's car. And that's just how it all looks...

These made me laugh out loud for real because I thought I was the only one thinking Chelada is obsessed... But I'm not hating - get ya game on Chelada!

I look forward to seeing what all the hype is about as there are now two threads in separate forums about the "Pink Twins"... That is a lot to live to up too!! However, IMHO Dom is the #1 Drift Lady in GT5...

I invite the "Pink Twins" to join Team NEMESIS Night Slide every Thursday night at 10pm PST (-8 GMT)... Try to get there on time if possible because the room fills fast... You WILL be tested in this room due to the high quality players that show up... :sly:

Last edited:
YuMiLoVeRuKa
I already sent a request silly (:
Go check lol

Oh ok. I had to go to my dads so I won't be on that account until tomorrow, i'ma be on cheladaJr when I do get on. OH! Yumi if I were to do a event, would you and Ruka come and do the start off show. I'm thinking about doing a big D1 and having Soulless Apples do the recording and you two start off like the D1's in Japan, like what Team Orange did at the 2010 D1.

These made me laugh out loud for real because I thought I was the only one thinking Chelada is obsessed... But I'm not hating - get ya game on Chelada!

I look forward to seeing what all the hype is about as there are now two threads in separate forums about the "Pink Twins"... That is a lot to live to up too!! However, IMHO Dom is the #1 Drift Lady in GT5...

I invite the "Pink Twins" to join Team NEMESIS Night Slide every Thursday night at 10pm PST (-8 GMT)... Try to get there on time if possible because the room fills fast... You WILL be tested in this room due to the high quality players that show up... :sly:

I fail to understand what you're saying there, I don't need pop quiz's. I know I'm good, all due respect.
All champions get old, and soon after; die off. And please understand; the definition of show group, means: good company, drifting for the fun of it. We don't answer to any higher power. And we CERTAINLY **Do Not Battle** For any reason.

YuMiLoVeRuKa
I fail to understand what you're saying there, I don't need pop quiz's. I know I'm good, all due respect.
All champions get old, and soon after; die off. And please understand; the definition of show group, means: good company, drifting for the fun of it. We don't answer to any higher power. And we CERTAINLY **Do Not Battle** For any reason.

Wow Yumi I didn't think you had it in you to say that lolol.

Oh don't get my message confused. I was not trying to invite you to a battle!!

The NEMESIS Night Slide is an open event where many of the best GT5 drifters show up and drift with each other. It is all for fun and tandem practice - that's all. What I meant about being "tested" is that the tandems will be intense - that's all. I was not trying to offensive... Everyone who KNOWS me knows what I'm all about...

P.S. We aren't going anywhere my dear. NEMESIS is the second oldest drift team on GTPlanet/GT5 (only SlideFX is older than us)... We are one of the most respected teams in GT5... Just sayin... :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back