The Pink Twins (ShowGroup!)

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 144 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just inviting you to the NEMESIS night slides, everyone already knows you are not interested in battles, it's stated in your OP. The NEMESIS night slides are just a great place to meet up and get to know people from the forum, it is a really chill atmosphere. đź‘Ť

DGambino1
Oh don't get my message confused. I was not trying to invite you to a battle!!

The NEMESIS Night Slide is an open event where many of the best GT5 drifters show up and drift with each other. It is all for fun and tandem practice - that's all. What I meant about being "tested" is that the tandems will be intense - that's all. I was not trying to offensive... Everyone who KNOWS me knows what I'm all about...

P.S. We aren't going anywhere my dear. NEMESIS is the second oldest team on GTPlanet/GT5 (only SlideFX is older than us)... :sly:

Yumi he is telling the truth, I've been to one and it's a fun time! Hopefully I ca n go with you two.

Oh don't get my message confused. I was not trying to invite you to a battle!!

The NEMESIS Night Slide is an open event where many of the best GT5 drifters show up and drift with each other. It is all for fun and tandem practice - that's all. What I meant about being "tested" is that the tandems will be intense - that's all. I was not trying to offensive... Everyone who KNOWS me knows what I'm all about...

P.S. We aren't going anywhere my dear. NEMESIS is the second oldest drift team on GTPlanet/GT5 (only SlideFX is older than us)... :sly:

That's wonderful, I wouldn't expect you to; or anyone for that matter. More power to you, just at first glance; It didn't look so good. I've heard of your team, and the sliding event. I'm just not a scheduled person, we come and go as we please. Thanks for the offer though, appreciate it ;)

P.S: Personal Reasons with certain individuals.

Yumi he is telling the truth, I've been to one and it's a fun time! Hopefully I ca n go with you two.

Please understand Chela, as you put us in this GTP world; those events, aren't our type; especially a small portion of the people who happen to join those events. It's just not our style, Personal issues with some individuals in which I choose to not name. It's better I stay away <3
Ruka's new, she shouldn't be around that.

That escalated quickly..

Unfortunetly, that's what happens when someone decides to word their message in a complicated manner.. Lol, thanks for the Friend Request by the way, hope to drift with yous sometime (:
[Sorry if I'm off topic]

P.S. We aren't going anywhere my dear. NEMESIS is the second oldest drift team on GTPlanet/GT5 (only SlideFX is older than us)... We are one of the most respected teams in GT5... Just sayin... :sly:

WSG is pretty old too :lol: December 2010

That's wonderful, I wouldn't expect you to; or anyone for that matter. More power to you, just at first glance; It didn't look so good. I've heard of your team, and the sliding event. I'm just not a scheduled person, we come and go as we please. Thanks for the offer though, appreciate it ;)

P.S: Personal Reasons with certain individuals.

Please understand Chela, as you put us in this GTP world; those events, aren't our type; especially a small portion of the people who happen to join those events. It's just not our style, Personal issues with some individuals in which I choose to not name. It's better I stay away <3
Ruka's new, she shouldn't be around that.

Well I apologize if my message was ill perceived. I was not trying to offend. That was not my intention. I am ONLY about promoting the GT5 Drift Scene - that is all.

Good luck to you and your friend. We wish you nothing but the best. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

Yaay a new soap opera everyday on GTP :)

That escalated quickly..

No drama here... No sure what you guys are trying to insinuate or start... I'm done in this thread - not going to feed the trolls...

YuMiLoVeRuKa
Unfortunetly, that's what happens when someone decides to word their message in a complicated manner.. Lol, thanks for the Friend Request by the way, hope to drift with yous sometime (:
[Sorry if I'm off topic]

No problem. & yeah that happens to all of us sometimes, but you kinda have a reason considering you just moved to America from Japan. & we could drift tomarrow if your free.

Well I apologize if my message was ill perceived. That was not my intention. I am all about promoting the GT5 Drift Scene - that is all.

Good luck to you and your friend. We wish you nothing but the best.

No drama here... No sure what you guys are trying to insinuate or start... I'm done in this thread - not going to feed the trolls...

Maybe it's just me, my bad; in all senses my english isn't top notch. That also being said, Lets squash this. All Due Respect <3

It seems as if Chelada but you gals on blast on the face of GTP Drift forums and it looks you gals are in for more than you expected. I really don't see any reason of your purpose here if you aren't going to participate in any event because of bad experiences you've had with other people and drifting with yourselves , but then again you gals didn't put yourselves on GTP . . . Chelada did. Now that he put you gals as the center of attention, the kids on GTP are like ants, they will swarm you just to lick your lollypop. I don't know what it is about females but I can care less, just a couple of strangers behind a screen is all I see.

It seems as if Chelada but you gals on blast on the face of GTP Drift forums and it looks you gals are in for more than you expected. I really don't see any reason of your purpose here if you aren't going to participate in any event because of bad experiences you've had with other people and drifting with yourselves , but then again you gals didn't put yourselves on GTP . . . Chelada did. Now that he put you gals as the center of attention, the kids on GTP are like ants, they will swarm you just to lick your lollypop. I don't know what it is about females but I can care less, just a couple of strangers behind a screen is all I see.

Very wise words, And yes.. Chela did put us on GTP.. We didn't op for this, honest. -.-

It seems as if Chelada but you gals on blast on the face of GTP Drift forums and it looks you gals are in for more than you expected. I really don't see any reason of your purpose here if you aren't going to participate in any event because of bad experiences you've had with other people and drifting with yourselves , but then again you gals didn't put yourselves on GTP . . . Chelada did.

I agree with this. It's pretty clear that the girls weren't expecting nearly as much attention as they are now and are in for a lot of stuff. Girls, if you're reading this, then if you're going to be here then you might as well take part in the odd event at least and recruit some additional members. We on GTP are sensible and will always respect you and your team as long as you don't do anything stupid. There's also no need to feel scared about getting into drifting competitions. Nobody is going to know how good you are until you show it to the drifting community.

I agree with this. It's pretty clear that the girls weren't expecting nearly as much attention as they are now and are in for a lot of stuff. Girls, if you're reading this, then if you're going to be here then you might as well take part in the odd event at least and recruit some additional members. We on GTP are sensible and will always respect you and your team as long as you don't do anything stupid. There's also no need to feel scared about getting into drifting competitions. Nobody is going to know how good you are until you show it to the drifting community.

Chela's the one who put is in a "Team Meet" section, Geezus. IF any of you want to see us drift, well; just check us out sometime. I don't need a battle to prove my worth, it's all in good fun. Is that a crime? Lol (:

:lol: Your sig, Pimpin' ain't easy
Thank you for the new signature đź‘Ť .
Chela's the one who put is in a "Team Meet" section, Geezus. IF any of you want to see us drift, well; just check us out sometime. I don't need a battle to prove my worth, it's all in good fun. Is that a crime? Lol (:
Nope, it isn't. But I'm just saying, don't be shy :D .

Wow. Shaking my head at what this thread just turned into right here. DONT even get me started.

Wow. Shaking my head at what this thread just turned into right here. DONT even get me started.

I know, I apologize for all the unnecessary conduct depicted in this thread. Lets squash this please; no more. I'll take the event into consideration, I love a good drift atmosphere <3

I know, I apologize for all the unnecessary conduct depicted in this thread. Lets squash this please; no more. I'll take the event into consideration, I love a good drift atmosphere <3

Nah its ok. No need to apologize as far as i seen you did nothing wrong. I also see this was made for you as a birthday present (Happy Birthday!) which was later being jacked by the GTP kids... Its them that should be apologizing. Just because you are not here to battle or take part in any events doesnt not mean there is no purpose for you here. GTP is a great place to meet new drifters ! Most of which you can meet up with to get some pretty tight drift sessions in. But try to aviod the ones that have no life other than acting cocky and pretending to be a mod on the forum. Enjoy your stay.

A very warm welcome from the White Smoke Gang Leader !

Oh and "Pimpin' ain't easy" ?
Thats funny i had another quote on my mind.

Nah its ok. No need to apologize as far as i seen you did nothing wrong. I also see this was made for you as a birthday present (Happy Birthday!) which was later being jacked by the GTP kids... Its them that should be apologizing. Just because you are not here to battle or take part in any events doesnt not mean there is no purpose for you here. GTP is a great place to meet new drifters ! Most of which you can meet up with to get some pretty tight drift sessions in. But try to aviod the ones that have no life other than acting cocky and pretending to be a mod on the forum. Enjoy your stay.

A very warm welcome from the White Smoke Gang Leader !

Oh and "Pimpin' ain't easy" ?
Thats funny i had another quote on my mind.

Thank you very very much, that makes me feel a whole lot better. Dead cereal (:

Very wise words, And yes.. Chela did put us on GTP.. We didn't op for this, honest. -.-

What you gals are doing is nothing wrong, its the fact that you are new here and many people want to promote themselves by challenging, but hence the fact you are females makes the horn dogs that more greedy to prove themselves and many to be your best friend.

Not to spam the thread and all but if it was tuned down to 500hp then he should have had more grip really I guess it comes down to skill I can drift 800hp
Ford GT and tandem with an S13. Door to door but like I said good luck ladies I'm almost finished with this tech collage and should be home in a few months we should shread some tracks together.

Robbyelder i tune any car above 500hp to 500hp, doesn't necessarily mean i will have more grip, i tune for angle and not speed, i can bet you any amount of money, you cannot keep a steady line with me with my angle in your 800hp car with out bobbing back in forwards to my door, you don't have to tell anyone about skill drifting with 800hp in the first place, but no hate though, good luck pink twins

Quite interesting conversation I must say, but it looks like things got skewed as most things do when females are involved but welcome to GTP the people here are quite nice...normally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back