The Pink Twins (ShowGroup!)

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 144 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to seeing what all the hype is about as there are now two threads in separate forums about the "Pink Twins"... That is a lot to live to up too!! However, IMHO Dom is the #1 Drift Lady in GT5...

Thanks, i really appreciate it, but there will be better girls out there. I'm not a bad drifter, but far from perfect as well, so...

I know I'm good, all due respect.
All champions get old, and soon after; die off.

I don't really care how good you are, i stopped talking to you because you have no idea what drifting is actually about. And somehow i get the feeling that you didnt refer to Nemesis as the champions that are dying off, right?

Thanks, i really appreciate it, but there will be better girls out there. I'm not a bad drifter, but far from perfect as well, so...

I don't really care how good you are, i stopped talking to you because you have no idea what drifting is actually about. And somehow i get the feeling that you didnt refer to Nemesis as the champions that are dying off, right?

I'm going to ask you nicely to chill out, seriously. No disrespect; And for the record, I stopped talking to YOU cause of that attitude towards me that day. But I still respect you, I'm past all that. Don't start any trouble, this thread has seen enough.

P.S don't bring Nemesis into this, it has nothing to do with the problem you have at hand. We squashed that alreaady, I apologized.

YuMiLoVeRuKa
I'm going to ask you nicely to chill out, seriously. No disrespect; And for the record, I stopped talking to YOU cause of that attitude towards me that day. But I still respect you, I'm past all that. Don't start any trouble, this thread has seen enough.

Now this is irrevalent to this entire fight thingy but you have remarkably good English if you just moved here from Japan, and impeccable grammar, I must say it is quite interesting, but aside from that would you mind if I added you sometime to do some drifting, I haven't been able to find ransoms that don't douche up the room

Now this is irrevalent to this entire fight thingy but you have remarkably good English if you just moved here from Japan, and impeccable grammar, I must say it is quite interesting, but aside from that would you mind if I added you sometime to do some drifting, I haven't been able to find ransoms that don't douche up the room

Well I've been in America nearly 10 years now (:
And besides, some guy warned me about the websites obligation to speak in plainest english possible.
And sure, add me.. lol I'm IIx-YuMi-xII (:

YuMiLoVeRuKa
Well I've been in America nearly 10 years now (:
And besides, some guy warned me about the websites obligation to speak in plainest english possible.
And sure, add me.. lol I'm IIx-YuMi-xII (:

Ohh I thought they said you moved here recently, my mistake sorry! But yeah this is an English forum so we enjoy our English. Well I'll add you this weekend and maybe we can go for a run or two, Thanks

Ohh I thought they said you moved here recently, my mistake sorry! But yeah this is an English forum so we enjoy our English. Well I'll add you this weekend and maybe we can go for a run or two, Thanks

Ruka is the one who just got here in March, I been here nearly my whole life. Well, just about half lol and okey (:

YuMiLoVeRuKa
Ruka is the one who just got here in March, I been here nearly my whole life. Well, just about half lol and okey (:

Ohh I understand now, well you Japanese people are awesome I must say, one of my oldest friends, almost 9 years now is Japanese and he is just a monster at everything seems to be a Japanese trait or something

I don't really care how good you are, i stopped talking to you because you have no idea what drifting is actually about.
I understand your on Team Burst and everything, but I'm getting a vibe that you somehow feel that your are superior to most people in the community. Nobody is starting anything with you, so it was quite immature to add that comment about someone having "no idea what drifting is actually about". If your having a bad day I'm sorry, but I am not liable for that... and neither is my friend Yumi. So keep the hostile comments to yourself please.

I understand your on Team Burst and everything, but I'm getting a vibe that you somehow feel that your are superior to most people in the community. Nobody is starting anything with you, so it was quite immature to add that comment about someone having "no idea what drifting is actually about". If your having a bad day I'm sorry, but I am not liable for that... and neither is my friend Yumi. So keep the hostile comments to yourself please.

Well Said Ruka <3 Lol Please, lets squash it.. No more... Please? No More.

i dont understand something,now knowing that you want to drift for show and to not get into battles is fine with me, its your game and its your time spent on it as you wish weather you do battles or not it really doesn't matter, but why do you not battle due to the fact that you made bad blood with people?

Ohh I understand now, well you Japanese people are awesome I must say, one of my oldest friends, almost 9 years now is Japanese and he is just a monster at everything seems to be a Japanese trait or something

iDunno if it matters much of race but Americans are good at things too y'know.. We're all born with some kinda talent or calling. In this case, ours would be drifting right? Lol

i dont understand something,now knowing that you want to drift for show and to not get into battles is fine with me, its your game and its your time spent on it as you wish weather you do battles or not it really doesn't matter, but why do you not battle due to the fact that you made bad blood with people?

Gamer, didn't you see that comment up there..? I guess I'd call it bad blood, if that means, people hating on you constantly.. Not all do, but there is some. I don't want any problems, that's not me. It's definitely not what I stand for either. :)

We drift because we love the sport. Battling or not, we're drifting am I wrong? This is something we have fun doing, and have much respect for all other drifters here on GTP. I don't know where all this animosity towards us comes from, but could it please stop? All I want is peace, I drift for fun with my friend Yumi and that's all there is to it.

Gamer, didn't you see that comment up there..? I guess I'd call it bad blood, if that means, people hating on you constantly.. Not all do, but there is some. I don't want any problems, that's not me. It's definitely not what I stand for either. :)
well, i guess i would say just brush it off but you may be different from me in how i defend myself in the sense of hatered of others, anyways good luck and may GTP be good to you aswell.
p.s. happy belated birthday

YuMiLoVeRuKa
iDunno if it matters much of race but Americans are good at things too y'know.. We're all born with some kinda talent or calling. In this case, ours would be drifting right? Lol

Was just a passing thought, wait do you drift for real too?

well, i guess i would say just brush it off but you may be different from me in how i defend myself in the sense of hatered of others, anyways good luck and may GTP be good to you aswell.
p.s. happy belated birthday

Thanks <3 Lol I'll try to get better at it.

Thank you very very much, that makes me feel a whole lot better. Dead cereal (:
Yea no problem.
What you gals are doing is nothing wrong, its the fact that you are new here and many people want to promote themselves by challenging, but hence the fact you are females makes the horn dogs that more greedy to prove themselves and many to be your best friend.
They did not put the thread up, but they did make acounts so I take as they wanna be here.
Also if Mr Chelada wants to work on his "game" thats fine :lol: at least he is making an attempt at talking to girls.

RuKaLoVeYuMi
We only drift in GT5. Yumi has a G27, and I use a DS3.

YuMiLoVeRuKa
In real life? Not professionally, and besides.. My car couldn't handle that kinda punishment, Lol.

Ohh got it well cool cool, well have fun being sideways hopefully I can slide with you guys this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back