The 'Post a picture of your desk' thread

• Thread starter Korza
  • 82 comments

Korza

Premium
New Zealand
Christchurch, NZ
kamikazi493
It's fairly simple. Post a picture of your desk.

Here's mine after I cleaned it today:

sany0147.jpg

I think we have one of these threads. Don't know where, but I remember reading a bout desks.

A quick search came up with nothing. The only thread similar is Azuremen's thread documenting the various state's of his desk.

It seems my searching skills are rubbish.....

It's not too bad. I just need a more comfortable chair. :D

Well, just ask a mod to combine the threads and it's all good. So to contribute to the thread, here is my desk. It's clean and simple, the exact opposite to Korza's. :sly: I have a flash wireless keyboard/mouse combo. Flash computer (compared to my old one), flash external hardrive, old but still functioning lava lamp and a useless monitor which my fist collides with a lot.

Sweetie Belle desktop background for the win!

But it doesn't have my patented Twin Desk/Dual Monitor setup. Or a decent set of speakers. Or a good desktop background. :sly:

At least my desktop is visible in my photo. It isn't just a glare blur monster. :lol:

I use headphones, so then I can focus on my music without outside distractions. And what is the point of a dual monitor setup, I can see on my screen fine. :sly:

I'll take a picture later on, my working area is a big mess. I have not cleaned up in a few weeks and old soda cans, ravioli cans, and candy wrappers all over the place. I'll have to clean up first before sharing. I sure don't want to share a messy place photo.

Huh. I actually recently did some serious reorganizing of the stuff I have laying all over the thing recently, so this is pretty good timing.
2012-03-22_10-43-14_923.jpg

And it and the floor are cleaner then they look, here. My phone camera has the uncanny ability to make everything look dirtier than it really is. And yes, there did use to be a door where the printer is.

It also doesn't look nearly that cluttered in person.

Huh. I actually recently did some serious reorganizing of the stuff I have laying all over the thing recently, so this is pretty good timing.
2012-03-22_10-43-14_923.jpg

And it and the floor are cleaner then they look, here. My phone camera has the uncanny ability to make everything look dirtier than it really is. And yes, there did use to be a door where the printer is.

It also doesn't look nearly that cluttered in person.

At first glance, I thought your computer screen was broken :scared: . But turns out it was just me.

Getting back onto topic, I'm usually on my laptop but I also have a desk. I'll post a picture when I can. And when I'm finished giving it a good clean.

This is mine bit cluttered but i love it! Though had to put away my signature edition cos it was too big to fit on my desk =='

img0734oo.jpg

img0733x.jpg

Aom_b8nCMAEKlM5.jpg

I swear to God that sub-woofer is gonna shake it's way onto my head one of these days!

6860359836_043f27127d.jpg

Just after I built the desk and got it all set up. It's now all covered in A level past papers :lol:

What happened there? And no need to shield our eyes, I've seen worse. You just need to get rid of things you don't actually need on the desk and it will start to look somewhat tidy.

well stuff just builds up and eventually it gets cleared but its a spare room that no one really sees so i don't really care about how tidy it is.

well stuff just builds up and eventually it gets cleared but its a spare room that no one really sees so i don't really care about how tidy it is.

I understand. But if you continue to let stuff build up then you won't have space even for your keyboard :dunce: .

Ah well I got that covered on the pic do you see the shelf under the middle part? Well the keyboard is on that lol. And ZohsixGT5 you may find it hard to believe but my bedroom is actually quiet tidy lol(this is in the spare room).

Latest Posts

Back