The 'Post a picture of your desk' thread

• Thread starter Korza
  • 82 comments
Huh. I actually recently did some serious reorganizing of the stuff I have laying all over the thing recently, so this is pretty good timing.
2012-03-22_10-43-14_923.jpg

And it and the floor are cleaner then they look, here. My phone camera has the uncanny ability to make everything look dirtier than it really is. And yes, there did use to be a door where the printer is.

It also doesn't look nearly that cluttered in person.

That is wickedly Bronyish while still remaining manly! (Not that MLP isn't manly ;)) 👍 I wouldn't mind stealing borrowing Rainbow Dash and Twilight. And I'd take that SLS. :drool:

That is wickedly Bronyish while still remaining manly! (Not that MLP isn't manly ;)) 👍 I wouldn't mind stealing borrowing Rainbow Dash and Twilight. And I'd take that SLS. :drool:

Don't bother, it's not like you can fit inside the SLS and drive it off, let alone does the model have an engine :P .

desk.jpg

My desk at home... it's probably a bit tidier there than it usually is.. but when it's properly tidy the only things on the desk are the speakers, the monitor, mouse & keyboard and pen pot.

I've not long moved so there's still stuff in boxes.

.. and yes I like having fairy lights on, it relaxes me :P

Look of my desk when the computer is turned off. I keep a 3x5 flag of a different country to cover my desk, I will change the flag often for a different look. When I took the photo is the flag of Burundi.
522084_320434278012454_100001376541520_808499_884380374_n.jpg

The other view, when the flag is off to the side (I just forgot to turn the monitor on again)... oh no I forgot to move the pants on my chair away before the photo.
541315_320434524679096_100001376541520_808501_2076541232_n.jpg

and other view:
524358_320434751345740_100001376541520_808503_658864788_n.jpg

and the close up look, some world currency, I do change often to give it a different look, I may also change them with family photos or postcards I received. When ever I want to draw, I have a large portion on the right.
554867_320434831345732_100001376541520_808504_211814359_n.jpg

My desk, a bland slab of fake wood sitting on metal legs, in its current state.
IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

But the MLP ponies would probably fit inside. ;)

But, as intelligent as Twilight is, I doubt she has a driver's license :P .

EDIT: Does this count as a workdesk?

006.jpg

I have two workdesks, the one shown above and this one:

001-1.jpg

Different lighting of the same desk:

004.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and simple desk with everything you need. I like it.

Thanks! :)
Not quite everything I could ask for, though; it's a bit lacking in storage. The desktop is the only place to put stuff, no nice built in drawers under it or anything like that. :indiff:

Thanks! :)
Not quite everything I could ask for, though; it's a bit lacking in storage. The desktop is the only place to put stuff, no nice built in drawers under it or anything like that. :indiff:

What do you think of my workdesk... *cough* workDESKS :) ?

What do you think of my workdesk... *cough* workDESKS :) ?

I like them both. 👍
The first one reminds me of the interior of a police car. :P
The second one is nice and utilitarian; it's nice and uncluttered, too. Might be a bit small for me though, I like my big sprawling desks. :lol:

I like them both. 👍
The first one reminds me of the interior of a police car. :P
The second one is nice and utilitarian; it's nice and uncluttered, too. Might be a bit small for me though, I like my big sprawling desks. :lol:

I don't usually put stuff on the workdesk shown but I have recently put some souvenirs of rally cars on it to make it look better. Plus I have another computer in the same room with a huge glass workdesk. However, it's not really used much and it's very slow. But the one I use is really fast :) .

Some of the clutter and loose wires on these desks would be enough to drive me mad. I need to get my PC up and running before I post a picture.

Tom
Some of the clutter and loose wires on these desks would be enough to drive me mad. I need to get my PC up and running before I post a picture.

You should see mine.

On top of my tower is a load of paperwork from college dating back as far as september. Then I just dump any pens and anything in my pocket on the desk :lol:

I would post a picture but I don't know how to work the image hosting sites :(

You should see mine.

On top of my tower is a load of paperwork from college dating back as far as september. Then I just dump any pens and anything in my pocket on the desk :lol:

I would post a picture but I don't know how to work the image hosting sites :(

I mainly use photobucket.com but I also use flickr sometimes. What you do is that you upload your photos to the image hosting site, you copy the image URL then you click on the button that says "Insert Image" when you are currently typing a message. It will ask you for the URL of the photo. Copy it into there and then you are done.

EDIT: I took another photo of my desk, but with better lighting and some more decoration 👍 .

Picture.jpg

Last edited:
8479908791_9c2b4a3002_o.jpg

I ended up not including the giant back to the desk to free up a ton of space. So glad I did. And I traded out my Vizio for this Samsung my parents had. And this is my set up after moving back down to Maryland.

Nice poster in the background 👍 .

I also updated my keyboard, I'll get an updated picture of my desk soon.

00.JPG

Yes, I do realize I should sort out my wires and clean the table
But my lazyness won't allow me.

My home office. The laptop goes on my lap usually, not the side unit. Simple, clean & efficient.

8487062777_97bcd3f72e_c.jpg

I had a second cup of wine behind the Camera that I poured before dinner to airrate :lol:

Meanwhile, in the land of excess and hipsters...

OQfqg2C.jpg

Note, the TV is 42" despite the fact it looks the same size as my 21" monitors.

Well that's put things into perspective for us! Next you'll be telling us the wall isn't really bendy. :dopey:

Well that's put things into perspective for us! Next you'll be telling us the wall isn't really bendy. :dopey:

I don't think my habits could handle having a wall that was actually bendy, though they do make it bendy sometimes.

Latest Posts

Back