The Production Lexus LFA is here!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 8 comments
  • 3,748 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to hope for it, we all know Kaz loves his Lexus ;) Remember Kaz Nurburgring.

Anyway here's the footage.

 
Last edited:
Looks and sounds awesome and they did put a V8 in it.:bowdown: I usually dislike japanese cars, but I totally love this one. I hope it gets into GT5 me too.

From the video on the news page, I reckon that it will be the SLS AMG. (Pretty obvious I know :D)
 
Last edited:
For 350k quid there's better out there. :lol: it must be one of the most expensive Japanese cars.
 
why is this in the gt5 section?
 
The car looks really good except from the headlights, sooo ugly :(
 
Hey guys, you may want to continue this discussion in the appropriate thread from GTPlanet's Automotive Forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back