freshseth83 (Banned) Messages 8,246 Messages freshseth83 Oct 21, 2009 #1 http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/244227/ i love it, I hope to see it in GT5, I think this should be the cover car. Can't wait till it's released!
http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/244227/ i love it, I hope to see it in GT5, I think this should be the cover car. Can't wait till it's released!
ralph89 Messages 739 Messages RaLpH89 / GTP_RaLpH89 Oct 21, 2009 #2 You don't have to hope for it, we all know Kaz loves his Lexus Remember Kaz Nurburgring. Anyway here's the footage. Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
You don't have to hope for it, we all know Kaz loves his Lexus Remember Kaz Nurburgring. Anyway here's the footage.
Worst_Driver Messages 3,069 Québec Messages GTP_WorstDriver Oct 21, 2009 #3 Looks and sounds awesome and they did put a V8 in it. I usually dislike japanese cars, but I totally love this one. I hope it gets into GT5 me too. From the video on the news page, I reckon that it will be the SLS AMG. (Pretty obvious I know ) Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
Looks and sounds awesome and they did put a V8 in it. I usually dislike japanese cars, but I totally love this one. I hope it gets into GT5 me too. From the video on the news page, I reckon that it will be the SLS AMG. (Pretty obvious I know )
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,006 United States Oct 21, 2009 #5 lil_kaching looks and sounds awesome and they did put a v8 in it. Click to expand... v10
chepe371 Messages 1,419 Oct 21, 2009 #6 For 350k quid there's better out there. it must be one of the most expensive Japanese cars.
soldiaboy Messages 336 Miami,Florida Messages soldiaboy1 Oct 21, 2009 #7 why is this in the gt5 section?
alba Into very fine pixels. Premium Messages 1,906 Rockford, MI Messages dw-alba Oct 21, 2009 #8 The car looks really good except from the headlights, sooo ugly
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,959 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Oct 21, 2009 #9 Hey guys, you may want to continue this discussion in the appropriate thread from GTPlanet's Automotive Forum.
Hey guys, you may want to continue this discussion in the appropriate thread from GTPlanet's Automotive Forum.