The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nlfu6jjBtL1t1s9s5.gif

Lucky bastards. I'm stuck here at work while you guys get to have all the fun. I should be off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to host a lobby myself.

Man, i forgot that this club even exists. Anything new since the last time i posted here?

Not really anything much new, we've just been sporadically getting a couple of lobbies going when the stars have aligned. There might be a lobby again tonight if @Ameer67 is off from work tonight. Emphasis on might.

I, for one, would like a lobby today. Yesterday was so much fun, and it gave me my new signature below..

I kinda noticed that you were going around 90 when you went head-on into my RS. Then again, I don't blame you for not looking at the speedo when a cop appears right in front of you. That was a good chase regardless...

I kinda noticed that you were going around 90 when you went head-on into my RS. Then again, I don't blame you for not looking at the speedo when a cop appears right in front of you. That was a good chase regardless...
I thought only rhino's could take out a racer with a head-on hit?

I think what happened was I was racing to catch up to the pursuit, you suddenly appeared on the wrong side of the road, my natural instinct was to dive off to the left to try to get off the road, and you veered to the right, culminating in both of us colliding head on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back