The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,697 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to host a lobby the past few weekends, but work is not making that possible. Really sorry. :(
 
I've been wanting to host a lobby the past few weekends, but work is not making that possible. Really sorry. :(
Same. Been super busy with work. 👎
 
I wanna get my Xbox back this weekend I hope I do. My brother wants to play as well so you'll have 4 people. I'll let you know if I get my stuff back or not.
 
Going by the number of likes I got on my post regarding a lobby on Saturday, looks like we've been given the green light!
Now we'll just have to decide on a class and a location. 👍
 
I'll have to see. May show up late. But I got my Xbox!
 
Looks like we're officially green-lit for a lobby then. We've got the minimum 5 players, and I'm sure more will join as time passes.
 
Lobby is now up!
 
Good lobby tonight guys.:gtpflag:

Some decent chases happened & many laughs were had.

Thanks to @ZDUPH for hosting.

Wasn't paying much attention in the last chase due to having Heartburn from my Tindaloo curry.:ouch::ouch::ouch:

Hopefully we can get another lobby going tomorrow.
👍
 
Great lobby guys! I had a blast.
Unfortunately due to events happening today, the lobby might be delayed to 2PM or even 3PM EDT. Apologies in advance. :(
 
Happy that you guys got a lobby going. Just wish I could have been there. Thanks, work! :banghead:
 
Lobby is now up! I know we only have 3 people attending according to the Likes, but I do recall some others in yesterday's lobby saying they'd make it as well.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong. Lobby closed.
 
Last edited:
If my power didn't go out last week I would've joined but sadly it didn't come on until 4pm on Sunday.
 
I can probably join once I've been out with my dog and when my latest video is uploaded.
 
I should definitely be able to join

Any idea what class?
 
I can't join sadly. Stuck at work until 7PM. :grumpy:
 
Now that my video has uploaded, I'm ready to roll if we're still going ahead with a lobby tonight.
 
Anyone wanna do a lobby today??
 
Anyone interested in a lobby tomorrow? Haven't decided on a time.
I'd join Saturday. I have to work tomorrow.
 
I have good news, for not only will I be active this weekend, I will also be sticking around long enough to be at my XBox next weekend as well.
 
Oh man. Only one more like and we can get the lobby going. :D
 
I may be an hour to 2 hours late to the lobby.
 
Sounds good to me. Time to figure out my cop car lineup for this one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back