The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,693 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nlfu6jjBtL1t1s9s5.gif
 
Lucky bastards. I'm stuck here at work while you guys get to have all the fun. I should be off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to host a lobby myself.
 
Might be a bit late, going to go out and have lunch. Will make sure it's quick though.
 
Lobby is up!
 
How did the lobby go?
Pretty good. We all enjoyed it, and many laughs were had.
Sadly this is the last lobby I'll be able to attend for a while thanks to work. :(
 
My second attempt in my GT86 chase from last night:
giphy.gif
 
Man, i forgot that this club even exists. Anything new since the last time i posted here?
 
Man, i forgot that this club even exists. Anything new since the last time i posted here?

Not really anything much new, we've just been sporadically getting a couple of lobbies going when the stars have aligned. There might be a lobby again tonight if @Ameer67 is off from work tonight. Emphasis on might.
 
I, for one, would like a lobby today. Yesterday was so much fun, and it gave me my new signature below..
 
I'm ready to go, and it looks like Jason and Quattro are as well. Just waiting on you, Chief.
 
My internet just went off. You gotta be kidding me.
 
Lobby will be up in about 5 minutes.
 
Anyone interested in a lobby this morning? Might be busy during the afternoon
 
How was the lobby yesterday?
 
Wasn't there. I was busy cleaning and helping my family yesterday
 
Considering we made a 4 person lobby go for over 3 hours, I'd say it went really well.
Wow that's impressive. Wish I was there (thanks work!). :/
 
I kinda noticed that you were going around 90 when you went head-on into my RS. Then again, I don't blame you for not looking at the speedo when a cop appears right in front of you. That was a good chase regardless...
 
I kinda noticed that you were going around 90 when you went head-on into my RS. Then again, I don't blame you for not looking at the speedo when a cop appears right in front of you. That was a good chase regardless...
I thought only rhino's could take out a racer with a head-on hit?
 
I think what happened was I was racing to catch up to the pursuit, you suddenly appeared on the wrong side of the road, my natural instinct was to dive off to the left to try to get off the road, and you veered to the right, culminating in both of us colliding head on.
 
I think we need a GCPD Collision Investigation Unit...
 
So, would anyone possibly be available for a lobby tomorrow afternoon? I know it's Thursday, but still. Like this post if you'll be available.
 
I may be watching some racing tomorrow, but if the weather decides to take a dump then I could show up.
 
Welp, no lobby today. Not surprised. It was worth a shot at least. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back