The Racers & Chasers Club

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 662 comments
Alright so. I’m bringing a different friend named Alpha. He’s chill. He wanted to join the first lobby we ever did but he was too late.

That’s if he can make it through the damn prologue

He’s making it into spring. Can we all just join him and do the lobby there? There will also be less People online

Last edited:
Lobby will be up within the next 20 minutes or so.

Alright so. I’m bringing a different friend named Alpha. He’s chill. He wanted to join the first lobby we ever did but he was too late.

That’s if he can make it through the damn prologue

He’s making it into spring. Can we all just join him and do the lobby there? There will also be less People online
At this point, I think it would be better for you to stop bringing along your friends that are not members of the group.

Merry Christmas from the Lothian Police Service.

Corvette_pullover_blur_Lothian_compressed.jpg

The following members have been removed: @bscar27 @Proton007

@Kitten you are close to being removed.

*before this club started for FH4*
Ameer67: *i bet you will disappear like you did on FH3*
Kitten: *Lies*

Then again i have been working 1:15-9 the past couple weekends and with the move its just been kind of insane. Sorry, I couldn't make any lobbies. :\

*before this club started for FH4*
Ameer67: *i bet you will disappear like you did on FH3*
Kitten: *Lies*

Then again i have been working 1:15-9 the past couple weekends and with the move its just been kind of insane. Sorry, I couldn't make any lobbies. :\
I feel you. You plan on joining anytime soon or you think I should just take you off?

Depending on what I'm doing on my birthday, I might be able to come along.

Back