Host - This Bad Panda,
Lobby Type - Open Patrol,
Car Class - B-Class,
Location - (Depending on how many join the lobby),
1st Choice - Edinburgh South,
2nd Choice - Ambleside,

TBP

Last edited:
Might be a few minutes late, since I get out of work at 1:45EST, and my commute is roughly 20 minutes. But I'll be there. 👍

Looks like we're doing South Edinburgh judging by how many people have liked the post. Time to study the map.

Lobby will be going up in 5 / 10 mins , Sorry for being late.

EDIT - CONVOY & PARTY ARE BOTH NOW LIVE.

Last edited:
Lobby be like
giphy.gif

Home internet acted stupid (I think it learned from yours @JR98). Thanks for hosting @jwesson1.

I don't really know what could have been done in @CVPI93's second chase. There were already a lot of cops near the area from what I saw (I stepped out for a few moments). So naturally, a lot of cops will take down the racer quite easily, especially in the area and car Zach was driving in. A lot of cops + wall = good box .

Also everyone constantly talking about off topic stuff while cops are trying to relay pursuit information
I didn't hear/notice any crazy off topic chatter while cops were trying to relay info. Who exactly are you referring to?

Again, if you or anyone else think someone's talking a bit too much, message me on Xbox in the lobby or just straight up tell them.

I will agree that there quite a lot of cops loitering around Zach's traffic stop.

For a traffic stop I think there should only be at most two cars at the stop, and the rest are elsewhere, patrolling or camping, even if you know where the traffic stop is and what's naturally going to happen afterwards. I think part of the fun is catching up to the chase after it has begun instead of waiting 20ft away from the stop just to completely overwhelm the suspect ten seconds later.

For a traffic stop I think there should only be at most two cars at the stop, and the rest are elsewhere, patrolling or camping, even if you know where the traffic stop is and what's naturally going to happen afterwards. I think part of the fun is catching up to the chase after it has begun instead of waiting 20ft away from the stop just to completely overwhelm the suspect ten seconds later.

Did the traffic stop actually occur at the HQ or on the road? That might have been the part I stepped out for a bit and it could be screwing me up.

Home internet acted stupid (I think it learned from yours @JR98). Thanks for hosting @jwesson1.

I don't really know what could have been done in @CVPI93's second chase. There were already a lot of cops near the area from what I saw (I stepped out for a few moments). So naturally, a lot of cops will take down the racer quite easily, especially in the area and car Zach was driving in. A lot of cops + wall = good box .

I didn't hear/notice any crazy off topic chatter while cops were trying to relay info. Who exactly are you referring to?

Again, if you or anyone else think someone's talking a bit too much, message me on Xbox in the lobby or just straight up tell them.
What could have been done is the cops following the rules. It was priority 3 so NO ramming of any kind should’ve happened. He was getting rammed like it was a priority 1 chase.

Also 1 example of off topic chat was when I was clearly relaying info during @AudiMan2011’s chase and someone was like “I unlocked the police horn so no more random beeping” or something along those lines.

Did the traffic stop actually occur at the HQ or on the road? That might have been the part I stepped out for a bit and it could be screwing me up.
It happened on Princes street on the west side in front of the park.

What could have been done is the cops following the rules. It was priority 3 so NO ramming of any kind should’ve happened. He was getting rammed like it was a priority 1 chase.
I honestly did not see much ramming other than Zach getting pushed into the wall and boxing him in at the end of the chase. From the posts above, I guess I was away from the start of the traffic stop to the ramming part you're talking about, Jason.

Also 1 example of off topic chat was when I was clearly relaying info during @AudiMan2011’s chase and someone was like “I unlocked the police horn so no more random beeping” or something along those lines.
That was @SonicCharmeleon who said that, but I legit didn't hear any rampant off-topic from anyone. If you get cut off here and there, that's expected. There are 8 people in the same room on one mic channel sometimes talking about off-topic matters while just patrolling, so it's not always easy to relay information in the transition from patrol to pursuit. If you're constantly getting cut off, that's another thing.

Um, also I had just joined the lobby and wanted to tell ameer that, since before i had it unlocked, i just spammed the horn and it was really annoying.
to be honest, I think you need to calm down maybe just a little bit.... :grumpy:

I honestly did not see much ramming other than Zach getting pushed into the wall and boxing him in at the end of the chase. From the posts above, I guess I was away from the start of the traffic stop to the ramming part you're talking about, Jason.
He was getting shoved into a wall by 3-4 cops at once. That should never be happening in a minute long priority 3 pursuit

ANNOUNCEMENT
  • Added the following rule to step 2 (Initiating the traffic stop/pursuit) of the Catching the Criminals section on the police page:
    Up to two officers are allowed to participate in a traffic stop, all others should be out of the vicinity and continue patrolling.

Finding it odd that I don't get emails every time I'm tagged in a post anymore, yet my notification settings are set to notify me when I'm tagged. Sorry about that y'all!

Also, I've been going through life stuff recently. My fiance and I broke up, bout of depression, etc etc. Hell, I was off the Xbox for like 20 days in a row. Again, sorry. Hope I can still join if I'm able when we have lobbies.

Back