The Racers & Chasers Club

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 662 comments
Like this post if you can make it to a Lobby on Saturday at 3PM EST. We will be doing B class Open Patrol at Broadway, however, we'll switch to Edinburgh North if we get to more than 8 people.

For this lobby, police are restricted to 4 doors made AFTER 1995. Racers are restricted to cars from the hatchback family (Retro Hot Hatch/Hot Hatch/Super Hot Hatch).

If you can make it, please LIKE this post. 👍

Like this post if you can make it to a Lobby on Saturday at 3PM EST. We will be doing B class Open Patrol at Broadway, however, we'll switch to Edinburgh North if we get to more than 8 people.

For this lobby, police are restricted to 4 doors made AFTER 1995. Racers are restricted to cars from the hatchback family (Retro Hot Hatch/Hot Hatch/Super Hot Hatch).

If you can make it, please LIKE this post. 👍
Only gonna be there for like, an hour because of work, but I can at least show for a bit

Just a reminder: all of our new rules will be enforced in this Lobby. Here they are as follows;

• Don't use any vehicles that are older than 1980 (50s / 60s / 70s) as Police units unless its in a themed lobby. Today's lobby will be restricted to Post-1995 4-
    • Heavy Rhino units must have the off-road package (Bullbar / fender flares / lightbar) fitted to them otherwise they'll be classed as Light Rhino unit,

• Police dispatch / HQ will be either the current convoy leader at the time or the lobby host,

• Police dispatch / Lead Police unit are the only ones who can categorise what priority a pursuit is or if the pursuit priority needs to be recategorised to a higher level,

• Don't use 2-seater cars as Police units unless its an enforcer / interceptor unit,

I might not make it, got some last minute planning to do but maybe after an hour or two I could possibly show.

Thanks @CVPI93 for hosting today's / tonight's lobby,

Ideas & Thoughts taken from lobby hosted on 16/02/2019 :

Thinking of limiting how long a Racer has to 30-45 minutes - That way everyone gets the same amount of time to go as the Racer also that would hopefully stop people loosing interest due to certain peoples chases going on for way to long (Myself & CVPI93 being the main offenders of this)

Thinking of bring back the Ambulance / Paramedic / Recovery Unit in lobbies of 6 or more players - The main purpose of this unit would be to revive players who are in downed Police units, My ideas for this unit would be :
  • It can only start reviving police units once a pursuit has reached priority 2,
  • This unit cannot initiate a traffic stop but can drive around and pass on information to other Police units on patrol,
  • Only 1 allowed per lobby,
  • Must be the same car class as the other patrol units (excluding enforcer / interceptor units),
  • This unit must have a UK Ambulance / Paramedic livery on it - There are plenty of these found on the storefront for vehicles such as the Ford Transit SSV (Players Cannot Use The Forza Edition) - GMC Vandura - Jeep Wrangler - Jeep Grand Cherokee -Volvo V60 - Volvo 850R - ETC

I think having a Medic Unit will mean that players will have to start learning the maps (Street Names / Landmarks) we use so that they can give out their location to the Medic Unit so that it can find & revive them, On the flip side of that it means that when a player is the Medic Unit they'll have to know the map so that they can find players to revive them.

I noticed that during some pursuits that there are only 1 or 2 Police units chasing the Racer and that there are a number of Police units just sat around either chatting between themselves or that the player has gone AFK - If you are going AFK please drop a message in the chat letting other players know, either AFK or BRB is fine.

There are still Police units who aren't doing any patrolling whilst in the lobby - Instead they are waiting for the pursuit to find them instead of finding it,

Can players please build both their Police patrol units & Racer vehicles to a realistic standard.

There is still to much off topic chat / banter going on when a pursuit is happening also can people please stop talking over each other aswell (Its hard to hear what one person is saying when there are 2/3 conversations all going on at the same time) - This needs to stop please otherwise reprimand's will be handed out,

We need to start learning the street names / landmarks of the maps we use or use the maps found on the TR&CC website to relay your information to other patrol units - See above about the Medic Unit.

Can players please start to make both their Police patrol units & Racer vehicles to a sort of realistic standard.

Can players please make sure that they have both their patrol units & the car they wish to use as their Racer vehicle all done and ready before the lobby starts - This is so that players aren't waiting around for you to sort what car your using & to keep the lobby flowing along nicely.

Please try to keep the swearing (Profanity) down to a minimum - I completely understand that during a pursuit that the adrenaline gets going etc but please be mindful that we have younger players in the club or that some members might not like the use of profanity.

Players need to STOP with the accents - Yes CVPI93 doing his hippy accent whilst driving his VW BUS was funny at the time but they don't need to happen during every lobby.

TBP

Last edited:

Thinking of limiting how long a Racer has to 30-45 minutes - That way everyone gets a chance to go as the Racer also that would hopefully stop people loosing interest due to certain peoples chases going on for way to long.

Thinking of bring back the Ambulance / Paramedic / Recovery Unit in lobbies of 6 or more players - The main purpose of this unit would be to revive players who are in downed Police units, My ideas for this unit would be :
  • It can only start reviving police units once a pursuit has reached priority 2,
  • This unit cannot initiate a traffic stop but can drive around and pass on information to other Police units on patrol,
  • Must be the same car class as the other patrol units (excluding enforcer / interceptor units),
  • This unit must have a UK Ambulance / Paramedic livery on it.

I love it! I love the limit so people don’t loose interest, and I always love new classes.

Thinking of limiting how long a Racer has to 30-45 minutes - That way everyone gets a chance to go as the Racer also that would hopefully stop people loosing interest due to certain peoples chases going on for way to long.

• This unit must have a UK Ambulance / Paramedic livery on it.

Already have cars for it leave it for the two Transits and GMC Vandura.

@EnkiTehWuff - REPRIMANDED

Reason: Excessive off-topic banter, interrupting others during a pursuit, shouting loudly, arguing loudly with @JettWasHere

@JettWasHere - REPRIMANDED

Reason: Excessive off-topic banter, interrupting others during a pursuit, shouting loudly, overusing accents despite being told not to do so, arguing loudly with @EnkiTehWuff

Please do not take this as a personal attack, but there are rules for a reason. Failure to follow them will result in a reprimand. Thank you.

-Zach.

CLUB INFORMATION - REPRIMANDING SYSTEM

JUST WRITING THIS DOWN SO THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS HOW THE REPRIMANDING SYSTEM WORKS,

• 1ST REPRIMAND - WARNING WILL BE ISSUED,

• 2ND REPRIMAND - MISS YOUR TURN TO GO AS THE RACER IN THE NEXT LOBBY HOSTED OR THE NEXT LOBBY YOU TAKE PART IN,

• 3RD REPRIMAND - YOU'LL BE ASKED TO LEAVE / YOU'LL BE REMOVED FROM THE CLUB,
REPRIMANDS WILL BE ISSUED IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THE CLUB'S RULES, WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE - http://theracersandchasers.club/rules.php

Last edited:
I'll be taking a leave of absence for a while. Mainly because my heart hasn't been in it for wanting to join lobbies lately.

Maybe once I have more motivation then I'll be joining lobbies again.

CLUB NEWS :

Just letting members know that the following cars are prohibited from being used in Open Patrol Lobbies (Convoys) :

723 Quartz Regalia,
723 Quartz Regalia-D,

Reason For Prohibition - Its not a real vehicle (Its from the Final Fantasy Game) .

Many Thanks,

TBP

Last edited:
Hey there everyone, I'll be missing a few lobbies here and there for the next few weeks probably. Busiest Time of Year, should be free by the end of March hopefully!

Hey everyone,

So I've been tasked with creating several maps for the club, and have a few areas to work with, as follows:
  • Highway
  • Glen Rannoch
  • Lakehurst Forest
  • Festival
Attached are the concept maps of the aforementioned areas. It is important to note that a couple areas are quite large, so I've divided them up into a East/West or North/South configuration with a line.

Please let me know in this thread about any additions, omissions, or modifications to the boundaries that you'd like to see. 👍

Attachments

• Festival.png
    Festival.png
    326.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Glen Rannoch.png
    Glen Rannoch.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Highway.png
    Highway.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Lakehurst Forest.png
    Lakehurst Forest.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have completed the Glen Rannoch East configuration and have attached it to this post. Road name edits are welcome as I don't think I'm very good at naming roadways lol. I'll have the West configuration and maybe the Horizon Festival map up sometime soon.

Attachments

• glenRannochWestStreetHighRes.png
    glenRannochWestStreetHighRes.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 17
  • glenRannochEastStreetHighRes.png
    glenRannochEastStreetHighRes.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello again,

I've completed the Lakehurst Forest North and South maps as well as the Horizon Festival map. Like always, feedback is appreciated. If you have any additions, omissions, or modifications to the maps just let me know in this thread. 👍

Attachments

• horizonFestivalStreetHighRes.png
    horizonFestivalStreetHighRes.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 19
  • lakehurstForestSouthStreetMedRes.png
    lakehurstForestSouthStreetMedRes.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
  • lakehurstForestNorthStreetHighRes.png
    lakehurstForestNorthStreetHighRes.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 18
I won't be able to join. As much as I maybe would like to.

If there's anything on Sunday, I'll definitely be down.

Last edited:
I might be down to blow off some steam before I run off to compete in a Super GT series.

Back