The "Rate My Photo" thread! **Read the OP Before You Post**

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSD Drifter
  • 2,388 comments
  • 199,384 views
That section is dead, like your shot with the skyline 8/10
5821127335_403789c779_b.jpg

8/10, It's a nice shot and the minicooper looks awesome!

 
Lovely made a standard look like a premium for that its gotta be in the 9's

5821125347_3aed81cd4a_b.jpg
 
I'll give that an 8/10... maybe I'm just too used to GT5 but those wheels look weird and something about the car doesn't sit well with the rest of the pic. But I like it all the same!

Red%20Bull%20Hangar-7_17_edit.jpg
 
Always loved the m3 and nice clear pic none of the less. 10/10
5821129181_377d8b2ac2_b.jpg
 
Brilliant action shot, snow covers quite a bit of the picture, tells a story of it's own 8/10

11468372fdc868a124e21d5c60ffd7f4b630a263.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dude... i don't know if you already saw but this is the GT5 Photomode Forum, and not the GRID one's. nice shots tho
 
Dude... i don't know if you already saw but this is the GT5 Photomode Forum, and not the GRID one's. nice shots tho

Dude... I don't know if you already know but that's a DiRT3 pic, and not GRID. Nice try tho

:p jk, but it is DiRT3
@ the Helmet of Stig: I quite like that photo, although I think a red car would've stood out more.... 6.5/10 👍

Here's one I made ages ago with a bit of 'Shopping.
 
Last edited:
i like the picture but that location is usually colorful so making black and white take the life out of it for me 7/10

which 370z picture do you guys think is the best?

Toscana.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg
 
oooh Love that!!! 9.5/10, I think if it was a road car It'd have been a staight 10!

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_14_edit.jpg
 
Edit: Sorry, forgot to rate:
ECGadget: Nice one (7.5/10) but too dark in front, i would rather find different angle with more light

Please rate, how do you like it? Isn't it over-exposed or too much contrasted?

18small2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Rules are you rate the previous picture then post your own. But I'll rate it just the same... 8/10 the car just looks too shiney, and the back seems too much in shadow... but pretty fine a shot!
 
Well nothing to rate I guess. So here's mine.
circuitdelasarthe20092e.jpg


EDIT: Actually ECGadget's picture still unrated. :)
I give it a 9/10. I think it's a little too dark on the left side. Otherwise great pic.
 
Last edited:
Actually, mine hasn't been rated (Two up)
 
last .... incredible 👍
 
Edit: Sorry, forgot to rate:
ECGadget: Nice one (7.5/10) but too dark in front, i would rather find different angle with more light

Please rate, how do you like it? Isn't it over-exposed or too much contrasted?

18small2.jpg
i like the photos and effects on the car! but i think is to much dark! 7.5/10

ahrweilerstrada1.jpg
[/URL]
 
I would prefer a different angle, more slower, but I like the reflection. 8.5
 
scaled.php

edit: above post gets a 9/10
 
Here's a few

eigernordwandshorttrackj.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackh.jpg


Above post gets 8/10 nice shot.
 
above gets 7.5/10 i like the fact that there is some action just the angles could be better in my opinion.

now for mine:
Anything criticism or complement welcome. Im just starting out in photomode.

Click for full res image.
 
Last edited:
above gets 7.5/10 i like the fact that there is some action just the angles could be better in my opinion.

now for mine:
Anything criticism or complement welcome. Im just starting out in photomode.

Click for full res image.

Love that pic, my favourite location 10/10

5847812865_8df895a041_b.jpg
 
thanks since you have no pic,

5848373222_596dd20901_b.jpg


EDIT, nice pic, but those damm edges, ruin it , not your fault so 7/10
 
Fantastic shot 10/10 straight!

Ahrweiler%20Gate_2_edit.jpg
 
nice pic, but the scenery screws it up, not your fault, 8/10
5848372372_cb2b96f75f_z.jpg
 
I know what you mean... stupid scenery! Um, 9/10 for that one, perhaps the ground nearer to the camara needs to be lighter?

Hoping this has no scenery screw up!
Toscana%20(Tarmac)_5_edit.jpg
 
Back