The real question..

• Thread starter Page71
  • 9 comments
E3 2013 in June is the most likely announcement date but this thread is pretty pointless because the simple answer is nobody here knows. When we do it'll be in the news section.

I've read that PD is working on the sixth title to the series, when it will be released is not known. If GT5 is anything to go by, expect the date to be pushed back by around 24 months though. :lol:

Nobody knows
The relese date you seek
Nobody knows
Your sorrow
Nobody knows
Whatever you need
Nobody knows
Gran tourismo (6)

To nobody knows

Well there we are then! :lol: I hate to sound negative, however I doubt the wait for Gran Turismo 6, will be any shorter. After all Sony's delay on the PlayStation 4 really can't be helping PD in the slightest.

What delay? Don't forget PD are Sony for all intents and purposes, they will be the first to get dev kits and have as big a head start as anyone. There is no reason the next game should take 6 years. No game should take that long under normal circumstances.

What delay? Don't forget PD are Sony for all intents and purposes, they will be the first to get dev kits and have as big a head start as anyone. There is no reason the next game should take 6 years. No game should take that long under normal circumstances.
Fair point, it's not a delay exactly. However I think the PlayStation 4 is long overdue anyhow, so everyone's waiting for Sony to get their arses in gear, and release it. And if they can't because it's not completed, then why isn't it? They've had plenty of time! :lol:

Latest Posts

Back