the realism of the setup screen

Messages
157
does anyone know how realistic the setup screen in the game is going to be. and if possible maybe a list of the stuff you cann adjust. i expect it be very close to GT3.
 
Nope, not yet. But KY has said there should be over twice as much to tune and tweak on your car this time around.
 
live4speed
Nope, not yet. But KY has said there should be over twice as much to tune and tweak on your car this time around.

i hope so, the more i can control when setting up my car the faster i can go! but i always like to setup my cars a little tight. no one esle that drives my cars, likes my setups. but oh well i always seem to win in Mutiplayer in GT3 and leave them in the dust.
 
I set mine up stiffer than most others, I tend to do well in multiplayer races on the rare occasions I have one. I don't use the PS2 much now, that will change when I get GT4 though.
 
live4speed
Nope, not yet. But KY has said there should be over twice as much to tune and tweak on your car this time around.
Sweetnes Mate!
 
I also make my cars towards the stiff side... find i have better control in cornering and faster recovery for oversteer.
 
Back