The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 992,796 views
This is my very, very, VERY first attempt at photomode. no photoshop, only used what was in-game.

MnFyQWU.jpg


In case you're wondering, this was taken at Ascari. This tree was near the very last corner somewhere out in the dirt.
 
Last edited:
You know how hard it is to NOT write about these shots? Very hard.

EUGEEEEEEENE!!! Pure science Man!!!

That Moon Rover is absolutely pure NASA footage!!!:bowdown: The Cilo is super realistic. (Lighting is badass)!!!:drool:

I had to step aside to view your pic. Mazda, the feeling of being in a competition is strong in your shot. Even the sand is real. Checkmate!!!:drool:👍

Eric512...Wonderfully colorful set. 2nd shot is my fave.👍👍👍

FireEmblem, you have shown us the loneliness of maintaining the lead. Well done.:drool:
 
Ever since I bought a lot of supercars, I forgot that was in the game :lol:
 
Made some more. ;)

Nuumlrburgring24u_32_zpsc781c931.jpg


Everyone posting the R18, thought I would as well. To be honest, it's almost impossible not to make this car look real. PD modeled it really well.

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_12_zps3aeff462.jpg


This next one's definately my best so far I think.

Ascarivolledigcircuit_42_zpsfd2f5b53.jpg
 
Woww!!! All of you guys are just killing it!!
 

Attachments

  • City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
    City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 26
  • City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg
    City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 28
Back