The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 982,018 views
My other photo was realistic enough, so I am replacing it with this instead.

11519812726_91d01c4f79_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hahaha! Looks like you're about to stomp those two NSXs
 
@NBDESIGNZ thanks mate! :) Your AUDI set is really speacial. I can't find the correct hour to take shots like those yet. ^^ I wonder if I'll ever find...



That's not realistic :S

I was hesitant about putting it here, I am going replace it with something else, my bad. :guilty:
 
@NBDESIGNZ thanks mate! :) Your AUDI set is really speacial. I can't find the correct hour to take shots like those yet. ^^ I wonder if I'll ever find...

Thanks Ricardo! I made these shots at 8:20 - 8:40pm at Matterhorn Riffelsee.
 
Woah! That's a really nice shot. How did you get that WILLOW SPRINGS sign so "visible"? I tried to take a similar shot of my 288 GTO, but the sign is way too far behind.
 


More in my gallery!
Also, click for Lightbox.
​
For no particular reason, i think this car looks like a sock!:lol: Great pic! (im not saying your image makes the car look like a sock, im just saying it looks like a sock!)
 
what is the secret to having such great photos?
 
Woah! That's a really nice shot. How did you get that WILLOW SPRINGS sign so "visible"? I tried to take a similar shot of my 288 GTO, but the sign is way too far behind.
I don't really remember. Sorry, but I think I put the exposure up or something. I'm not very good with explaining this :boggled:
 
Unedited again.

dbyg.jpg


04h5.jpg


some cars are just very goog at looking good :D​
you need 1 more post untill 2000! Amazing pics!
 
Back