The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Ferrari Dino at a slightly damp Sierra

Circuito de la Sierra_1edit.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_2edit.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_3edit.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_4edit.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_10edit.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_12edit.jpg

Thanks Paul!!! Fave photographer? Those are big shoes to fill around here. But, I will say the quality of everyones' shots is so high, It's hard not to enjoy being on this thread. I slowed down so I can just take in all the 'Realness' these gentlemen put forth. And steal ideas! (Wink)

Did you see...Goonz not give any fuccs as he ripped the track a new one?!:drool:

-Did you see...[NOR]McLaren screenshot old race footage, and claim he did it?:bowdown:

The Jag set made me pee a little. No laughing!:drool:Did you see...Baker1707 smack us silly with his truly realistic designs? Then kick us when we are down with the Charger set. The Lambo set is to die for.:)

-Did you see...Carfanatic45 stand out in the worst weather ever, and bring us the goods? Dedication.:drool:

Did you see...Sebas create jealousy inspiring photos that make me smile also? He is one to watch!:drool:

-Did you see SRTDrago take us on a magical ride with an equally magical vehicle? Keep 'em coming Sir!:drool:

Did you see...Taiga, the One which we all aspire to be, (Check his Flickr, seriously!) bring the pain with just one Kill Shot?:drool:

-Did you see...Mr. Parilla come out of nowhere, and steal my heart? Smashing photos Kid! I see everything! Don't stop!!!:bowdown:

Did you see...Graveltrap bring the soul of racing alive in his photos? Do you see???:drool:

-Did you see...Alex De Bonis utterly destroy (With camera), every vehicle put before him? All masterful, all wonderful!:bowdown:

Did you see...Keyshawn dance the gentle line between artistic, and reality? That 2nd SRT is my fave!:drool:

-Did you see...Leo, now Leo just gets to the point. His take on reality is truly a sight, with big landscapes, great blur, and pure photo know-how. All Pro!:bowdown:

Did you see...'Blame put the smack down on a Vitz, keep them tasteful, and provide a thrill ride in a tiny car? Look again, It's in there! Then return in the 'Z' for part II.:):drool:👍

-Did you see...Proby458 park his car like a 'G', then say 'Hi' to me while doing it! supreme lighting gets it done every time:):bowdown:

Did you see...Wambam23 hit some high notes, as he brings raw emotion to the table?:drool:

-Did you see. Gigabeer, floss his Camaro, and shoot a darn near night-with-flash shot? Wow! gre To the reg would I do without you? (Hugs)

Mission: Make 'em look like an actual camera took the shots.

Motto: Real or Die.:gtpflag:

Thankyou for such fantastic comments for my efforts and everyone else's take on realism. :cheers:

A purpose in life.
by proby458, on Flickr

Awaiting orders.
by proby458, on Flickr

Just stand and stare.
by proby458, on Flickr

Legendary Hero.
by proby458, on Flickr

Thanks Paul!!! Fave photographer? Those are big shoes to fill around here. But, I will say the quality of everyones' shots is so high, It's hard not to enjoy being on this thread. I slowed down so I can just take in all the 'Realness' these gentlemen put forth. And steal ideas! (Wink)

Did you see...Goonz not give any fuccs as he ripped the track a new one?!:drool:

-Did you see...[NOR]McLaren screenshot old race footage, and claim he did it?:bowdown:

The Jag set made me pee a little. No laughing!:drool:Did you see...Baker1707 smack us silly with his truly realistic designs? Then kick us when we are down with the Charger set. The Lambo set is to die for.:)

-Did you see...Carfanatic45 stand out in the worst weather ever, and bring us the goods? Dedication.:drool:

Did you see...Sebas create jealousy inspiring photos that make me smile also? He is one to watch!:drool:

-Did you see SRTDrago take us on a magical ride with an equally magical vehicle? Keep 'em coming Sir!:drool:

Did you see...Taiga, the One which we all aspire to be, (Check his Flickr, seriously!) bring the pain with just one Kill Shot?:drool:

-Did you see...Mr. Parilla come out of nowhere, and steal my heart? Smashing photos Kid! I see everything! Don't stop!!!:bowdown:

Did you see...Graveltrap bring the soul of racing alive in his photos? Do you see???:drool:

-Did you see...Alex De Bonis utterly destroy (With camera), every vehicle put before him? All masterful, all wonderful!:bowdown:

Did you see...Keyshawn dance the gentle line between artistic, and reality? That 2nd SRT is my fave!:drool:

-Did you see...Leo, now Leo just gets to the point. His take on reality is truly a sight, with big landscapes, great blur, and pure photo know-how. All Pro!:bowdown:

Did you see...'Blame put the smack down on a Vitz, keep them tasteful, and provide a thrill ride in a tiny car? Look again, It's in there! Then return in the 'Z' for part II.:):drool:👍

-Did you see...Proby458 park his car like a 'G', then say 'Hi' to me while doing it! supreme lighting gets it done every time:):bowdown:

Did you see...Wambam23 hit some high notes, as he brings raw emotion to the table?:drool:

-Did you see. Gigabeer, floss his Camaro, and shoot a darn near night-with-flash shot? Wow! great details My Man!:drool:

Did you see...Roflwaffle raise the bar with sexy minimalistic snaps? I see it. It is gooooood! Super:drool:

Sorry for the long post, but I enjoy the diverse styles that come with 'Reality'. You guys give me a great show to enjoy, and you should all know about it.

To the newer members, Welcome! Spill your minds on these pages!

To the regulars, what would I do without you? (Hugs)

Mission: Make 'em look like an actual camera took the shots.

Motto: Real or Die.:gtpflag:
Thank you for these great compliment. I like to made Photoshots in GT but in GT6 i like it much more.Cheers! :cheers::bowdown::gtpflag:👍

Back