The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
This isn't very good but not bad for no editing. If anybody wants to make edit this be my guest đź‘Ť
image.jpg

Some shots from the actual Seasonal and for the 500pp Limit i took a small German Legend! :-)
Eigernordwand _ Kurz_12.jpg
Eigernordwand _ Kurz_14.jpg
Eigernordwand _ Kurz_15.jpg

for the Expert Level i choose different Cars also one Try with the Lexus VGT to test how good it is in Direct Racing against other Cars same PP level
Red Bull Ring_6 (2).jpg
Red Bull Ring_9.jpg
Red Bull Ring_10.jpg
Red Bull Ring_11.jpg

a rare Standard Car i choose for 400PP and it likes to drift :-)
Twin Ring Motegi - Ă–stl. Kurzstrecke_5.jpg
Twin Ring Motegi - Ă–stl. Kurzstrecke_6.jpg

Nice pictures:tup:, but you really need to stop double posting:tdown:, It does say in the op that your not allowed to post more than ten pictures per post - and your abiding by that:tup: - but you must also abide by these rules. If you need to, shorten the amount of pictures that you want to post into your favourites and just one post, or you could wait until someone else posts and then post again. It's not that your not a good photographer it's just that your clogging up the thread. But otherwise keep up the great pictures.:)

- 20 -

- After the Rain -

- The Devil You Know -

Kickass shots on the last few pages people! Brilliance all round! :D

Awesome work Josh!

Nice pictures:tup:, but you really need to stop double posting:tdown:, It does say in the op that your not allowed to post more than ten pictures per post - and your abiding by that:tup: - but you must also abide by these rules. If you need to, shorten the amount of pictures that you want to post into your favourites and just one post, or you could wait until someone else posts and then post again. It's not that your not a good photographer it's just that your clogging up the thread. But otherwise keep up the great pictures.:)

Awesome work Josh!
Thx for the Flowers and sorry i posted the second short behind it was late @ night and i sorted my pictures of this week and so i need to say sorry and keep nexttime myself on the Rules! Sorry i "did it again!" but i love this Thread i can't stop to look and post it feels like a big Competition! :dopey:đź‘Ť

Back