The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Lexus VGT re-painted

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2edit.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4edit.jpg
Suzuka Circuit East Course_26edit.jpg
Suzuka Circuit East Course_39edit.jpg
Suzuka Circuit East Course_28edit.jpg
Suzuka Circuit East Course_29edited.jpg

Thanks Paul!!! Fave photographer? Those are big shoes to fill around here. But, I will say the quality of everyones' shots is so high, It's hard not to enjoy being on this thread. I slowed down so I can just take in all the 'Realness' these gentlemen put forth. And steal ideas! (Wink)

Did you see...Goonz not give any fuccs as he ripped the track a new one?!:drool:

-Did you see...[NOR]McLaren screenshot old race footage, and claim he did it?:bowdown:

The Jag set made me pee a little. No laughing!:drool:Did you see...Baker1707 smack us silly with his truly realistic designs? Then kick us when we are down with the Charger set. The Lambo set is to die for.:)

-Did you see...Carfanatic45 stand out in the worst weather ever, and bring us the goods? Dedication.:drool:

Did you see...Sebas create jealousy inspiring photos that make me smile also? He is one to watch!:drool:

-Did you see SRTDrago take us on a magical ride with an equally magical vehicle? Keep 'em coming Sir!:drool:

Did you see...Taiga, the One which we all aspire to be, (Check his Flickr, seriously!) bring the pain with just one Kill Shot?:drool:

-Did you see...Mr. Parilla come out of nowhere, and steal my heart? Smashing photos Kid! I see everything! Don't stop!!!:bowdown:

Did you see...Graveltrap bring the soul of racing alive in his photos? Do you see???:drool:

-Did you see...Alex De Bonis utterly destroy (With camera), every vehicle put before him? All masterful, all wonderful!:bowdown:

Did you see...Keyshawn dance the gentle line between artistic, and reality? That 2nd SRT is my fave!:drool:

-Did you see...Leo, now Leo just gets to the point. His take on reality is truly a sight, with big landscapes, great blur, and pure photo know-how. All Pro!:bowdown:

Did you see...'Blame put the smack down on a Vitz, keep them tasteful, and provide a thrill ride in a tiny car? Look again, It's in there! Then return in the 'Z' for part II.:):drool:👍

-Did you see...Proby458 park his car like a 'G', then say 'Hi' to me while doing it! supreme lighting gets it done every time:):bowdown:

Did you see...Wambam23 hit some high notes, as he brings raw emotion to the table?:drool:

-Did you see. Gigabeer, floss his Camaro, and shoot a darn near night-with-flash shot? Wow! great details My Man!:drool:

Did you see...Roflwaffle raise the bar with sexy minimalistic snaps? I see it. It is gooooood! Super:drool:

Sorry for the long post, but I enjoy the diverse styles that come with 'Reality'. You guys give me a great show to enjoy, and you should all know about it.

To the newer members, Welcome! Spill your minds on these pages!

To the regulars, what would I do without you? (Hugs)

Mission: Make 'em look like an actual camera took the shots.

Motto: Real or Die.:gtpflag:

Back