The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
(All unedited)
Acura NSX at Goodwood
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Toyota FT1 Concept
image.jpg
image.jpg

Superb work @zzz_pt! All the beautiful interior that is in this game and still we have to go through that kind of work to get a good view of it, such a shame! Nice to see people like you still doing it!

You've got to be joking :odd: This is by FAR the most realistic picture I've seen so far! :bowdown: Well done sir, keep them up!

Thank you very much. :)

Toyota FT-1 Concept '14

Bonus!

Enjoy ;)

...I fainted.:drool::drool::drool:

...Then I woke up, and jumped out the window.:bowdown:

As a natural progression of car racing, cars will get faster, so race tracks will need to change to slow the cars and protect the drivers. The Circuit de la Sarthe was no exception and in 1972 it had another transformation. The public road, by a white house (“Maison Blanche”), that cars raced by, was re-routed into what is now called the Porsche Curbs. Here, I recreated a Dino 246GT racing in this new road during the 1972 24 Hours of Le Mans. The 246GT came to be at Enzo Ferrari’s interest in racing in FIA Formula 2. Back then, a “true” Ferrari’s motivation was of the 12 cylinder flavor, so in honor of the 6 cylinder engine co-designer, the car was badged as a Dino, Ferrari’s then deceased son. In this race, the Dino 246GT, no. 46, chassis no. 02678, reached its most prestigious position in its racing history. The car formed part of Luigi Chinetti’s privateer team, the North American Racing Team (N.A.R.T.) and driven by Gilles Doncieux, Pierre Laffeach and Yves Forestier, to a 17th place overall finish, 7th in class.

...Then I came back in the house to enjoy this^:drool: real :drool:

Huayra

I took more than 80 shots (x2 resolution) to be able to do this single view.
9 horizontal panoramas, 1 vertical panorama, lots of retouches due to camera distortion and 8+ hours of editing. :) Still not perfect though.

Then I ripped my computer from the wall!!!:bowdown:

Ricardo...Kill Confirmed...Mother of Gran Turismo!!! This is Sistene Chapel level art.

You pulled a Michealangelo on us! What you endured to bring us that Timeless photo is appreciated.:gtpflag:

The GT40 in sunrise at the Nurburgring
Nürburgring Nordschleife_.jpg
First ever rotary engined LMP to win the prestigious LeMans 24h race, I present to you: The Mazda 787B
Mazda 787B (1).jpg

The showdown! Would love to see them in real life!
Mazda 787B (3).jpg
Mazda 787B (2).jpg
The one and only: Ayrton Senna
Mazda 787B (4).jpg
My custom livery McLaren F1 GTR/LM
McLaren F1 GTR.jpg

Hope you like them :)

Back