The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,431 views
8059627355_84ce8d2637_z.jpg
 
Long time no post!





 
Last edited:
^Very nice :).





8059825579_ebee159b47_b.jpg


8059880802_7b56289487_b.jpg


8059815836_88dc84d06a_b.jpg
 
Had a go with the camera for the second or third time trying to get realistic photos

Kyoto-Shoren-inR34.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquareMinesR34.jpg


picture.php
 
.... Am I inspiring some people or something? :lol:
 
.... Am I inspiring some people or something? :lol:

Well I do like your shots, but that's for competition xD I wouldn't of spent so much time just for a shot xD
 
Well I do like your shots, but that's for competition xD I wouldn't of spent so much time just for a shot xD

Ahh ok. :lol: I just never really seen someone else do a season themed shot in this thread before. I don't take that many shots of a car either knowing I'll be doing a lot to it. :)
 
Back