The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,428 views
How is This?
2885uvo.png
 
@ StrayShadow: Really like your 2 shots of the 458 👍

@ Gtuned: Stunning work again :drool:
 
Last edited:
​
 
I'm really liking this! Thanks for the new background great job 👍

Thanks!

I thought the realism came out pretty high in this one, but then again LFA + Nurburgring = Free pass to realism :p



Click to view the full size.
 
^Very nice. Especially the 1st pic:tup:.



8076264055_2b863220a1_b.jpg
 
Playing around the develop section of Adobe Lightroom

 

Click for (3840 x 2160)

​
 
That picture is the best example of an unrealistic picture I have seen on this thread.

I'd say the complete opposite. It's colours are natural and it's very clear.

If any are unrealistic, it's the stupidly over-colour-corrected ones that almost look like cell-shaded cartoons (Especially HDR ones. Which look like more like oil paintings).
 
+1. Most pictures make clear in an instance that they're not 'real'.
But If you look at some car manufacturer's press photo's, you could say the same:



It's nearly impossible to create a completely realistic photo from the game,
but some examples here do show it can be done :)

The blue Jag by Strayshadow? Sure it's fake. But it could be a press release...
I think it's really nice :)
 
Back