The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,431 views
SpecialStageRouteX_1_zps0a90dccc.jpg


SpecialStageRouteX_5_zps82a601a6.jpg


SpecialStageRouteX_3_zps4cca4632.jpg
 
nice work Kodje, Horde, and DriftMissile
 
Last edited:
touched up these



Tokyo LFAedit2 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Love this shot the most. This is going to be my last set of pictures I will upload for a while. I'm going to be extremely busy with school and personal things. I may have very few time to myself to even play GT5 or any other game. Farewell guys.


Gran Turismo 5: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 by Andy Voong, on Flickr


Gran Turismo 5: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 by Andy Voong, on Flickr


Ahrweiler Street_2 by Andy Voong, on Flickr
 
I find these more artistic than realistic to be honest. :D
 
I'm sooooo trying. Learning to be more realistic. Open to constructive criticism.
8070973921_763de787a2_z.jpg
8070960982_673e0b285f_z.jpg
8070947566_799cbb0d91_z.jpg
8070953440_64cc576719_z.jpg
 
nice work Kodje, Horde, and DriftMissile

Thanks :). Loved your 2nd pic. It looks fantastic:tup:.


Also great work from Ceiling fan, Andy, MoMo, Kodje and emula 👍
 
Not as pretty as my previous pictures, my attempt at Tokyo R246. :scared:

8072836946_bd454a8ba3_c.jpg


8072843651_b307dc3757_c.jpg
 
Thanks to Horde_R35 for the shout out, pic 2 is for you.
8073809764_d786d0daaf_z.jpg
8073810035_69f3b86ff0_z.jpg
8073810735_c718cde60e_z.jpg
8073804164_584194619a_z.jpg
Still working on my stripes.
 
Back