The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,428 views
i4tz68MNECdjA.jpg
 
[300SL pictures]

Stunning! Love the added noise, gives an amazing mood! 👍

[BRZ Front shot]

Amazing! Lovely tones and lighting. Fits well to the car body's grey paint.

[McLaren F1 shot]
[McLaren MP4-12C shot]

Great shots! Lovely angles, makes the McLaren look really good!

[Audi R8 photo]

The toning/colouring is fine, but the ride height is a... little bit too high to make it realistic.

[Nissan GT-R N24 image]

Really nice, and almost real, if only the location would be less... unreal. As for the car itself and its lighting, great job, very realistic! 👍

[Jaguar XK shot]

Great photo, but there's something unnatural to it... to me it feels like a dream, where you see the car at a stunning location, things like the lens flare support this imagination, but it doesn't look real to me. Rather artistic.

[HSV-10 set]

Woooow! :eek:
Awesomeness, and so much of it at once! Can't even pick a favourite, if I had to choose I'd say all steady shots on the track, all of them are brilliant.
 

I think this is one of my more realistic photos
​
 
enzoout1copy.jpg


subarubrz1.jpg


First post in this thread (one of my favourites on GTPF) :)

I'll put some more later today!
 
^Awesome work guys:drool:.



8097387369_b2c1415622_b.jpg


8097389267_0523575639_b.jpg


8097399310_81c3d76b0a_b.jpg
 
Very nice NBD :) Pretty sharp and defined your "photos" =)

f404copy.jpg

f403copy.jpg

f402w.jpg

f401.jpg


f4303copy.jpg



I would apreciate some opinions :) specially on my previous post.
 
^ sexy Lexus! :)


10:00 pm
taxi6b.jpg



7:30 pm
taxi6acopy.jpg
 
Back