The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,424 views
8084108627_bb78639cdc_z.jpg
 
I tried with the leaves. :scared:

8084972153_ccdaeed4a1_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
^Amazing page everyone :drool:👍.




Click for HD Wallpaper


​
 
^ loving these, both look very real. 👍
 
That's pretty cool. I would brighten the photo up a little, but other than that it's amazing.
 
I feel like I should contribute here now and then too... since I cannot work on my photos at the moment, the commenting will be all I can do for now though. :indiff:

No edit
London_2 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Nice! Really good city atmosphere, especially for a non-edit.


Amazing colours & tones! :drool:

[IMAGE 1]

Amazing. Lovely editing!


Woah! Stunning!

[IMAGE 1]

Great! Really nice atmosphere here, nice Nordschleife shot.

Touched up this recent pic.. Hope you approve
[IMAGE]

Amazing!!

I tried with the leaves. :scared:

[IMAGE]

Wow! That's really, really good. The idea/concept is creative and the execution is stunning!

[IMAGE 1]

Great! Love how the car seems to park with the wheels on the leafes.


Nice colours! Lovely sunny mood. Looks realistic as well.


:eek:
Stunning!! I love that sunlight... your work is brilliant.
 
my first gt5 pic ever

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg


part of my current Wangan replica's in the works

SpecialStageRoute7_1.jpg
 
​

I just got Photoshop CS5, so let me know what you think. 👍
 
Back