The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,428 views
Fresh from the kitchen...
8079685094_30e1fd32fe_z.jpg


Trying different angles, hope they are real enough.
8079709453_970e8426a1_z.jpg


8079693844_202beeb7e5_z.jpg


As always, I love constructive criticism...

8079689274_11711285d6_z.jpg


8079690867_ede5bd25de_z.jpg


8079751157_da8fa5f71c_z.jpg


See u guys later, gotta go...
8079759767_3fb71d3606_z.jpg
 
^ Whoa, way too sharpened, go lighter on it.









​
 
^Nice ones :)👍.


8080262213_f057086dcb_b.jpg
 
The Lexus one looks awesome can you do one like that for the new M5 if you got time
Thanks !
Sure, however i don't like the way m5 has been modeled in gt5 :(
I'll try
 
RomanBidnyy
Thanks !
Sure, however i don't like the way m5 has been modeled in gt5 :(
I'll try
Yeah true it looks as if they put no effort in to it but it sounds amazing
 
I'd say the complete opposite. It's colours are natural and it's very clear.

If any are unrealistic, it's the stupidly over-colour-corrected ones that almost look like cell-shaded cartoons (Especially HDR ones. Which look like more like oil paintings).

I agree. Some of these photos look like automanufacture renders. Nothing wrong with that but they just look too...just shiny, colorful.
 
Maybe a bit deviated from "Real"...?

Fine enough, though the Audi looks a bit white. Not your fault, necessarily, unless you edited it, which makes the change in paint realistically not-factory Audi. Does that make sense? :dunce:
 

Gotta love that! :drool:

[IMAGE]

Maybe a bit deviated from "Real"...?

The sunlight reflection seems a bit overdone to me... but that's how GT5 makes it look I guess.
The car though looks too tall and the colour too light I think. It almost seems white and it seems - to me at least - a lot wider on other photos.



Love the darkness! Really an amazing mood in this one. 👍


I love fog. :dopey: This one is really brilliant.


The DoF is waaaaaaay overdone, but I like the colours and tones.


Amazing. I think the smoke in the background is a bit disturbing, I'd prefer a little more fog overall on the picture instead, but still, the colours, the angle, overall it's a good picture looking quite real.
 
Last edited:
Back