The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 495 comments
  • 84,891 views
Shame about the interior lighting.
 
I think this front pic of the Gullwing is the most realistic pic I have taken. :D
2_1319213561_751328.png

Nice shot, but it still look very obviously rendered.
 
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


my first pics
 
This one looks realistic to me

 
Thanks Becco, although I'm not quite sure what you mean by "if only" but thanks anyway.
 
Thanks Becco, although I'm not quite sure what you mean by "if only" but thanks anyway.
I don't have an Xbox 360, and only play GT5. The "if only" was more of a wishful thinking thought of the this car being in GT5...... But with forthcoming DLC's you never know....? :)
 
I don't have an Xbox 360, and only play GT5. The "if only" was more of a wishful thinking thought of the this car being in GT5...... But with forthcoming DLC's you never know....?

I'm sure Spa DLC helped soften the blow.
 
A lot of amazing pictures in here, I still can't get the crystal pics as you guys but I'm trying haha.



A few

6524315323_8bc7ccd8fc_z.jpg


6524317059_388098b45b_z.jpg


6524317159_c692d9dbb8_z.jpg


6509693067_421bc45a90_z.jpg


6509692981_dc9caa3954_z.jpg
 
@Demetrius 81. Thats one slick looking Aventador


These are offscreen.

60d5f.jpg


E71ZQ.jpg


oVcE5.jpg
 
Back