The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 495 comments
  • 84,889 views
Yea, they're doing contests for codes. I got mine last night :)
 
It wasn't so bad last night. But today, so many people going for 'em!
 
It wasn't so bad last night. But today, so many people going for 'em!

Hopefully I get it for free. I just answered the most recent question. I was within the first 40 answers. So hopefully I get it. lol

Yep I was 25th. Do they send you a PM?

nvm, looks like it's random selection :(
 
Well, since there was a Lambo above, here's the best of them all (in my opinion, of course):

6295099409_80472b9d8f_z.jpg


And some random stuff, too:


6295090665_a6e54faa19_z.jpg


6295089169_2041fd242b_z.jpg


6295621902_61cc00f9e8_z.jpg
 
anybody wanna give me an xbox so i can play this awsome game?........no?..oh well i tried
 
anybody wanna give me an xbox so i can play this awsome game?........no?..oh well i tried

Look around on Craigslist. I found one for 30 bucks. Almost brand new and with a controller. 240GB model.
 
Love the two Falken Celicas - the closer one looks hot without a wing.
 
A couple shots of mine. Took these right after the game was released.

The first is my favorite (for obvious reasons).

6239108235_9b01961499_b.jpg


6237691481_0f8e297264_b.jpg


6238214960_77a81e8f92_b.jpg


6237691543_0cc4f63bac_b.jpg
 
6311777854_33d1ce1551_z.jpg


And this one because the mountain looks quite realistic, imo.

6311778174_0c94d9065c_z.jpg
 
My god. Can people compress photo's a bit? Loading 30 effing big photo's is a bit tedious for even my good internet.
 
Its a photo thread? You should expect it to take a little longer to load. People shouldn't sacrifice details and nice shots.
 
My god. Can people compress photo's a bit? Loading 30 effing big photo's is a bit tedious for even my good internet.

Your rant is less tolerable than the time it takes for the photos to load.

I never knew waiting a few seconds was so.... :banghead: :p
 
Less bickering, more pictures, guys. Or at least comment on some of the pictures, or something.

6302291961_ee883f5220_z.jpg


6302293481_1ddb717d74_z.jpg
 
Hi all - here's the first three I've taken in FM4 and used in my entries for the Photomode competitions T10 run. No editing other than the in-game options.

audiindy.jpg

alps1.jpg

aventadorrival.jpg
 
Back