The Realistic Photo Thread

6302291961_ee883f5220_z.jpg

I love this shot. Cant wait till i can actually try out the 86 :D

Its a photo thread? You should expect it to take a little longer to load. People shouldn't sacrifice details and nice shots.

You can do something like oh idk. post a smaller res one from a photo sharing site and have the option to click for larger image. Not that difficult. I do it on all of my photo's.

Your rant is less tolerable than the time it takes for the photos to load.

I never knew waiting a few seconds was so.... :banghead: :P

It took me 2 minutes and 4 seconds. I get 39.2 mbps download speeds. My internet is not slow.

It took me 2 minutes and 4 seconds. I get 39.2 mbps download speeds. My internet is not slow.

It's slower than most if it took 2 minutes to open the page. Maybe there is a problem with your PC. It takes my laptop maybe 10-15 seconds on a page with an extreme amount of pictures and my laptop is nothing special at all.

It's slower than most if it took 2 minutes to open the page. Maybe there is a problem with your PC. It takes my laptop maybe 10-15 seconds on a page with an extreme amount of pictures and my laptop is nothing special at all.

My macbook pro is probably the problem

Not great, but I can't find a spot to host my big shots. :(

Convert it into a .jpg file using Gimp or a similar editing program, shrinks it to about 3-5mb.👍

------

Anyways, I hate Bernese Alps as a track, but damn is it a great looking track.

I do as I was on work experience with Autocar magazine that week and they took the phone call to say they couldn't drive the car for their next issue cause he'd crashed it.

Back