The rebbull x2010 CAN in fact get owned by non-red bull cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter datracervenom
  • 8 comments
  • 841 views
Messages
77
United States
United States
Messages
antivenomworld
Link of picture: http://imgur.com/xU5dXQd

Picture says it all.

(Using my Hong Kong alt because of the 15th anniv dlc and that is were my tz3 is)
 
Last edited:
Picture doesn't work mate. Is there a link to it instead?
 
I'm going to take a guess that the driver of the X2010 could not keep it on the road.
 
Was this at Route X? That is probably the only place where it can be beaten by a road car or something.
 
A controlled experiment from what I can tell...

:lol:
It actually wasn't :p, it was just a friendly race. How the rebbull lost was because of me. I used n2o (all of it) to get close to the redbull so I could start drafting it but other dudes were drafting behind me XD
 
If this is a statement of fact, it doesn't belong in the General Questions forum. ;)
 
Back