The Red Dwarf Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 1,222 comments
  • 64,859 views
If it's that virus, is it when Kochanski tricks it into moving to the dead arm?
 
Good enough! :D
 
When rimmer loses his anger to the Polymorph, what two names does he suggest for the team?
 
The League Against Salivating Monsters (TLASM)

Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation into Society (CLITORIS)
 
:D

According to Lister, what's Boyles 4th law?
 
"Don't eat greasy food" I can't believe I've never seen this thread before
 
725
"Don't eat greasy food" I can't believe I've never seen this thread before

Good job you did, 'coz it's your turn! :)👍
 
In the episode Backwards, what was the stage name of Kryten and Rimmers act?
 
Who manufactured Talkie the Toaster?
 
Crapola Inc.
 
TVRKing
The Fabulous Reverse Brothers?

Close it was the sensational reverse brothers
 
Keeping this thread alive.

TVRKing, your Q!
 
The gelfs.

"Oh smeg, it's the missus"!!
 
Akhakaakhaakaaahaakkkahahkkaaakkah.
 
Hmmm, I could have asked what Listers wifes name was!

Instead, what are considered what do the gelfs do if you are welcome in their village, and what do they do if you are not?
 
DQuaN
Hmmm, I could have asked what Listers wifes name was!

Instead, what are considered what do the gelfs do if you are welcome in their village, and what do they do if you are not?

^ Say what now? That makes as much sense as Lister after 12 cans of Wicked Strength Lager!

They welcome you by firing an arrow in your general direction, and if not they kill you the moment they set eyes on you.

Kryten: With the Kinitawowe, not skinning you alive the moment they set eyes on you, is considered one of their warmest greetings. We are indeed "khaaankhaaaassettt" or "blessed"
Rimmer: And Kryten, you are indeed a "khaaakumbaabo" or "Smart Alec Metal Git!"


Anyway, new question too.....

There are 2 Licence plates on the wall by Rimmer & Lister's bunks.
What are the licence plate numbers & where are they from?
 
Don't all shout at once!!!!!:lol:
Ok, I'll give you 1/2 the answer.....They're California licence plates.....just want the number now.
 
I have no idea. 66? 69?
 
What does the pub owner from backwards say (when pointing his finger and telling the reverse brothers off for causing the 'unrumble') when watching the episode 'forwards'?
 
He says "Wait until you've got an answer right before posting a question of your own."


Well, what he actually says is:
"You are a stupid, square-headed, bald git, aren't you, eh? I'm pointing at you, but I'm not actually addressing you. I'm addressing the one prat in the country who's bothered to get this recording, turn it around, and actually work out the rubbish I'm saying. What a poor sad life he's got! Your act's crap anyway. Anybody could have done it. I hate the lot of you. Bollocks to you!"
 
Haha, sorry i didn't know (or bother looking up :guilty: ) the rules of the quiz.:dopey:
 
Oh well, I know one of them was 277 MJG, and the second was 2G22394 or something like that. I guess it's Famine's go then, as answering my own question really doesn't count!
 
Back