The Red Dwarf Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 1,222 comments
  • 64,794 views
jammyozzy
I assume you mean "Horsey to king bish 3" :p

"Queeg: Pawn to King four
Holly: Horsey to King Bish three
Rimmer: It's called a Knight Holly..."

My bad. :dunce:

And it's your go. :)
 
What does it say on the front of Rimmer's bike helmet at the start of 'Parallel Universe'?
 
Oooh. That's a tough one.

I really don't know.
 
jammyozzy
What does it say on the front of Rimmer's bike helmet at the start of 'Parallel Universe'?

Cinelli?

Something like that.
 
hscott
What channel did 'Androids' air on?

Groovy Channel 27? It's about the only channel mentioned in Red Dwarf as far as I can remember.
 
Smallhorses
Groovy Channel 27? It's about the only channel mentioned in Red Dwarf as far as I can remember.

Well done, I was just about to change the question because I remembered that in the TV series it is not mentioned that 'Androids' is on 'Groovy Channel 27'. It is only mentioned in one of the books.
 
Wow, good stab in the dark then!

Actually, after I posted that answer I went to see if I could find any mention of it in that episode. It's not "mentioned" as such, but on the last credits screen of the episode that Kryten is watching, it says ...... A Groovy Channel 27 Production .....

Ok, then. A multipart question....

How does Rimmer meet Lorraine?
What is her most distinguishing feature?
How did she leave their date?
and, Why couldn't she go on a second date? ;)
 
"...quality gags, no cheap shots." !!!!

What about the rest of it? Can't give it for only a 1/4 answer!
 
OK real reply....

He met her by giving her the Mesma Stare(tm) and hypnotising her into going out with him.

She had a metal nose (tastefully done though.... No rivets :)

She ended the date by saying she was going to the toilet but then climbing out the window.


and I cant God damn remember where she said she was going off too. I know it was off Earth but I'll have to go watch the episode again to remember :(
 
Ok, 3 and 3/4s is enough to give it to you! (She had to move to Pluto!)

Your go.....;)
 
Pluto!!!!! Damn it I should have guessed that. Any girl would want to get a far as physically possible from him after that date. (to be fare I have had dates than went worse than that :)

OK


What does Lister do that makes Rimmer want to stab him in both eyes with an icepick?
2 part answer.
 
Hmmm, good question. Doesn't have a toenaily theme to the answer does it?
 
Hmmmm...

Wasn't it "Everything"?...





;)
 
Ill give it you for 'everything'

but it was actually. "everything. Especially..........."
something else.
 
DaveS1138
Ill give it you for 'everything'

but it was actually. "everything. Especially..........."
something else.

So... Is it my go, or are we waiting for the rest of the answer?...





;)
 
In "The End" how many piles of white powder are visible in the control room?





;)
 
I'm gonna make a stab at 6.
 
One of them is very close...





;)
 
9.


I'm gonna be annoyed if it's 11.
 
Back