The Red Dwarf Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 1,222 comments
  • 64,795 views
:(


This is far more important Famine.

Get your priorities straight! ;)
 
UKGTPIV? 2 things spring to mind, both involving a certain Dwarfer.

1st, Sounds a lot like Cat playing Scrabble!
2nd, So what is it? :p
 
It's the 4th UK Gran Turismo Party.

But I digress.



What piece of sculpture does Rimmer try to buy?
 
A light switch.

That was unusually easy Famine. I'm guessing you didn't have time to think up a harder one.
 
DQuaN
That was unusually easy Famine. I'm guessing you didn't have time to think up a harder one.

It's a ploy. His next one's going to be a killaH. :D
 
Name the Gunmen of the Apocalypse.

Sorry, I can't think of a good one either :guilty:
 
Death

War

Pestilence

Famine.

:sly:


What is Space Corps Directive #43872? :trouble:
 
Oh you bugger!

I have to google this.

But before I do, is it from Quarantine?
 
Hmmm, I googled that, but since I didn't recognise it, I wasn't willing to post the answer. Thing is, I'm not sure which episode that came from and that made me feel un-Dwarfly! :dunce: Which episode was that particular Space Core Directive from?
 
Gawd knows. I just looked up space corp directives in google! :lol:
 
Damnit, it must be from one of the books then! Oh well.
Guess it's hscott's question then.....
 
I used google so maybe TVRKing should come up with another question.
 
Why did the 2 Rimmers put up no smoking signs when neither of them smoked?
 
hscott
Because they look "rather striking"?


Correct.

Your go! :)

(I didn't google that one by the way. I think it was from Me2 :) )
 
Yep, it was from Me2.

What is the name of Rimmer’s penguin puppet?
 
Mr Flibble.

Complete this sentence:

"I can't think straight. I've got a Taranshula with the eye............"
 
.....the size of a meatball.....?

Can't remember the rest. From Terrorform I think.
 
You got half of it, So I'll give you that. :)
 
"...setting up home in my joy department. Help me."
 
Ah, the prelude to one of the funniest "text" conversations ever! Damned time zones and work, I miss all the best questions!

"Oh, you're playing one of those dumb adventure games! Just buy a potion from Gandalf the wizard, that's what I always do!" (or something like that!)
 
How many individuals - and name them, please - have the Red Dwarf crew met who have, in some way, tried to injure or kill them/one of them?

(note that the answer Rimmer gives in Legion is incorrect, if only because there have been 2.86 series since then)
 
The Inquisitor

Dr Langstrom

Rimmer (when he had that Holovirus)

That's all I can think of at the moment.
 
Listers Confidence,

The Dispair Squid,

The Polymorph / Emohawk

Wax Droids,

Their evil selves (from Demons and Angels),

Numerous rouge Simulants,

Hudsen,

The Curry Monster,

Rimmers Mind? (Terrorform)

The armorgeddon virus, (does that count?),

Their Future selves,

The epideme virus,

Thats all i can think of.
 
Famine
How many individuals - and name them, please - have the Red Dwarf crew met who have, in some way, tried to injure or kill them/one of them?

Oh you bugger!

I'll add Psirens and Rimmer / Mr Flibble to DQuaN's list.

Are we remotely close yet?

Just thought of another. Pete the sparrow (while he's a T-Rex of course!)
 
I think thats most of them I always get here too late!
 
Back